Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,169 Words
  • 1,967 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy - 59. Chapter 59

Arriving at the farm, Randy ran to the car before I stopped. Looking at Randy, “What happened?”

“Your dad called the police came back with a search warrant.”

“Stephen, get my mom into the car. We will need to leave as soon as I talk to Dad.”

I called Dad, “I’ll call you as soon as I am home.”

“Tim, what’s going on?”

“Mom, did Ann Marie ever tell you who those boys were that raped her?”

“I don’t see what that has anything to do with me being rushed off to your home.”

“Those boys are running scared. We have an excellent idea of who they were. The police came to the house to arrest you, and they were told to put you in a psycho ward. They think you know who they are, and now they are running scared.”

“I don’t know who they were. Ann Marie never told me. I don’t need a shrink.”

“If you ever want to see Ann Marie, you need to see the doctors at the hospital where she is being treated.”

“They are a bunch of quacks. As soon as I saw her, they took her away.”

“Yes, the doctor told you what would happen if you didn’t follow their instructions. And you didn’t. What was the first thing you said to her?”

Mom was quiet the rest of the way home.

As soon as we arrived, Mom wanted to call Dad. I only heard her side of the conversation. “That’s not true,” then, “She never told me I am not insane.” Looking at me, “Your dad said the police were there because my doctor said I was mentally impaired and needed to be placed in a home to protect myself and my family. I can’t believe he would do such a thing.”

“Mom, I suspect he thinks you know who those boys are that raped Ann Marie. They are afraid, that is why I needed you to see the doctors at the university hospital. I have arranged for you to meet them tomorrow at 10 am, and I’ll go with you.”

I knew she wasn’t happy, but she would eventually realize that this was in her best interest.

Monday morning, Mom wasn’t a happy camper. “Tim, are you sure about what the police want?”

I went and got the warrant which Benny forgot, and gave it to her. Nothing more was said. On the drive to the hospital, I heard a few sniffles. Arriving, we were met by Ann Marie’s doctor. He was a pleasant man, smiling at Mom, “Mrs. Walkins, it’s nice to see you again.”

“How’s Ann Marie?”

“She is fine.”

“May I see her?”

“Mrs. Walkins, after your last meeting, Ann Marie suffered a small setback. After you have been with us for a few weeks, I’ll try and get you a supervised meeting. If that goes well, then you can see her more frequently, as your husband does.”

“Mom, I’ll pick you up for lunch. Focus on the day when you will see Ann Marie and this nightmare is over.”

I drove to work. At lunchtime, I went and picked up Mom. You could tell she wasn’t a happy camper. I knew, in time, she would realize what I did was for her best. I stopped at a local cafe for lunch. Mom didn’t eat very much, and she was very quiet. After lunch, I drove her home then I went back to work.

 

I brought Stephen up to date as we walked home. “We have company.” There was Dad’s car.

“He must have taken off work.”

Walking into the house, I smelled coffee, and Mom was cooking, and I remembered those smells from my school days. Mom is a good cook, nothing fancy, just good-tasting home-cooked meals.

“It smells good, Mom. It reminds me of those days when I would come home from school, and you would be cooking something for dinner. Where’s Dad?”

“He’s checking out the basement.”

“We’ll be down as soon as we change out of these suits. Then I can help you with dinner.”

“I was going to ask you how the meeting went with your mom at the hospital, but it seems it helped.”

“She wasn’t in a good mood at lunch today. Not sure how her session went. We’ll give it a few weeks.”

“I wonder if anything happened at home before your dad drove up?”

“He’s in the basement. Did you leave those printouts where he could find them?”

“I didn’t hide them. I left them on my desk.”

“If Dad reads them, he will come to the same conclusion we did.”

“That might not be a bad thing. He’ll realize why the police came and why they wanted to put your mom in a psycho ward.”

“Let’s go and see what happens.” I went to the kitchen, and Stephen headed to the basement,

“Mom, anything I can do?” I fixed a cup of coffee.

“You can fix a salad.”

I started to do that, “Your dad said the police were upset that I wasn’t home. Why are they after me?”

I found it hard to believe that Mom hadn’t realized the danger she was in. “Mom, they believe that you know the names of the boys that molested Ann Marie, and they are afraid you will tell the police.”

“How did they come to that conclusion?”

“Stephen and I had reviewed the papers and searched for the most active boys in Ann Marie’s classes when she was in high school. We have identified three boys who we think are the ones who molested Ann Marie. Someone has realized what we have done. Who do you know in the library?”

“No one. I have never been in the library.”

“I’ll get Dad and Stephen. Dinner is ready.”

Walking into the basement, “So we figured that the boys who molested Ann Marie had to be popular. When she was a senior, we checked each boy in her yearbook, then checked the newspapers to identify possible groups. We decided that the top three basketball stars were the boys.

“And this doctor Mom was seeing was one of the boys?”

“Yes, didn’t you say he signed the commitment order?”

“Yes, the order the police had was signed by Doctor B. Stevens.”

“If you can put your discussions on hold, dinner is ready.”

Stephen went to grab me. I ran up the steps with him behind me, and he was close enough to pinch me on my ass. I’ll get even tonight in bed.

 

Dinner was okay, but it wasn’t the same as our dinners when I was home. The food was good, but there were no conversations. When I was home, before moving away, our talking was a part of dinner. We caught up with each other, what happened in our day, what questions we had, and subjects that started with ‘what do you think about.’ Dinner wasn’t only for eating, but it was also for bonding.

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 37
  • Love 9
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 3
  • Angry 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I think Tim needs to ensure Mom remains under the care he's arranged for her, fire off a cease and desist order to the quack that was treating her!!!

  • Like 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
On 12/23/2021 at 8:33 AM, Christopher said:

Sounds like the mom is coming around to really what's going on and Timothy has been working in everyones best interest all this time. Hopefully the mom will begin cooperating more and these thugs will finally get their just due - at least the psychiatrist and the police officer that are perpetrating this continued disregard for the law and hippocratic oath. It was refreshing to see Timothy's family set down for a nice meal together - nothing shares love more than full bellies and warm hearts! ❤️

As long as it is served with love.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 12/23/2021 at 8:55 AM, drsawzall said:

I think Tim needs to ensure Mom remains under the care he's arranged for her, fire off a cease and desist order to the quack that was treating her!!!

That quack has fled the state. I believe situations are improving.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 12/23/2021 at 9:24 AM, chris191070 said:

Tim needs to make sure Mum stays under the care of the new Doctor.

Absolutely

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 12/23/2021 at 9:48 AM, Clancy59 said:

Yes, I agree that Timothy needs to get a protection order for the entire family against this ‘doctor’ and, maybe, the cop, although that one may prove difficult.  Although, if they are in another state, it gives them a big cushion.  He might have to file in his hometown, though.

Mom is beginning to realize what is really happening and how Timothy is trying to help.  However, she is fighting it.  That isn’t surprising as her entire world is turning upside down and inside out.  She feels completely out of control and is grasping for anything that feels secure.  Unfortunately, that won’t happen for a while.  Hopefully, she’ll start talking with, and listening to, the doctor at the University.

I believe Mom is on the right path. Moving her to see a doctor away from her home town was the best. I think as long as she has the promises to see Ann Marie, she will try her best to follow the doctor's orders

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 12/23/2021 at 10:20 AM, mikedup said:

Interesting developments, dad is getting more and more clued in about what had happened, mom I think will finally get there as well then karma can take over the 3 guilty party are going to make a mistake and the can will be opened, we will see what happens then

Dad is playing catch up. But he isn't dumb, and has realized that mom had covered up. More importantly he's aware of who the boys are.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 12/23/2021 at 10:42 AM, dutch woman said:

Such a pity that people with power abuse their power. Timothy has to arrange something quickly for the safety of himself and his parents. And contact in his capacity as a lawyer the chief of police to inform them what is going on. The chief of his own hometown, so that the police in the hometown of his parents can’t hide anything.

I believe Dad is doing that.  there were questions why Benny resigned, why he failed to issue the subpoena. Questions started to be asked. Suspicions were being discussed. It will be unto AM but it isn't over. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
20 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Can Tim go to the Chief of Police? I would worry that the other police officers would close rank and protect Benny.So how does Tim go about this?

You are a little ahead.  For a prosecution to take place AM would have to file.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
15 hours ago, Philippe said:

State police need to be brought in due to the conflict and corruption; ironically, the doctor and Benny probably just gave them the ammo to get the state investigation opened, and that should make things move rather quickly.

These guys jumped from the frying pan into the fire by compromising ethics for coverup; the biggest indicator of guilt and/or foul play.

That is true but the evidence Stephen and Tim uncovered would be rumor until AM files the complaint 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Kev said:

Not a happy camper now... "Rapist teaching our children! ... Police raped covered up for years! Good doctor, or doctor from hell?"  I can just see the headlines ... Makes my blood boil, I want them to throw them in the darkest deepest dungeon and throw away the key. There are loads of old castle over here with deep pits those rats belong in!!!🤬

They will run, but only AM can bring the charge. You can bet Tim won't drop this.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
10 hours ago, bottomguy said:

I do think it is time for Tim and the doctor that is treating Ann Marie to get the State Department of Criminal Investigation involved now.  Get restraining orders from the Judge that is not a friend to the high school teacher, the police officer and the good Dr. Bruce Stevens.  Keep all of them away from Tim , Stephen, Randy, mom and Ann Marie.  The farther the better. 

Tim must clue the doctor in about what is happening now.  Maybe the doctor can assist with this bag of sexual predators. 

 

AM's doctor understands AM's issues.. Tim has brought him unto date on what Tim believes is behind AM's problems.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Statue of sex crimes vary by state and it can be from 2 years to several years depending the type and age. AM's happened when she was 18 years old. Now she is in her early 30's. If she was a child, there would be no limit but as an adult the sate of limitations has expired. There are two places were trials for this crime are held, the courts and the newspaper. But AM must initiate and Tim will support the data. Tim is vindictive he willl go after them  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/23/2021 at 7:55 AM, drsawzall said:

I think Tim needs to ensure Mom remains under the care he's arranged for her, fire off a cease and desist order to the quack that was treating her!!!

Mom had the one consultation and that doctor had accepted her for care if desired, however at the time she planned to continue with Psychopath Dr B. Rapist…ahem…Psychologist Dr B. Stevens; did she have more or was it on hold by her choice, if not seen in between those visits it could easily be argued that he was no longer her doctor at all. Either way, now just have the new doctor do a follow up session with witness or recorded, record the dates care started, and request ALL RECORDS PERTAINING to her care.

A law suite may be premature, but it too can be amended, and that would certainly justify the restraining order. Even if committed to volunteer in-house evaluation, it would serve as a restraining order as those programs have very restricted access.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..