Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 478 Words
  • 2,199 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy - 8. Chapter 8

We stopped at the grocery store where Mrs. Kenner and I shopped. Getting a cart, we started to shop. Dry cereal, milk, bread, peanut butter, what I didn’t put in, Stephen added. When the cart was full, we checked out. I put everything on my credit card. Loading the car, Stephen asked Randy the directions to his apartment.

As I drove to Randy’s apartment, I would glance at Stephen. I could see the concern on his face. “Stop”

I did. Stephen got out of the car and helped an older man up. As he did this, a police car stopped. Stephen said something to the officer. I watched as the officer helped the older man into his police car. When the policeman drove off, Stephen came back and got into the car.

I didn’t say anything. The look on Stephen’s face was enough, for now. I knew we would talk about this tonight. I could wait.

We drove for about another two blocks when Randy pointed out the building. It was run down, and the neighborhood reminded me of a picture of a slum area I saw in a movie once.

As soon as I stopped the car, Stephen and Randy got out. “Tim, stay here.”

I watched as they took the groceries into the building. I waited an hour before I saw Stephen coming out of the building.

“Tim, drive.”

I headed back to my apartment. Stephen had a look on his face that I had never seen. It was a mixture of anger and hate. We rode back to my apartment in complete silence.

When we arrived at Mrs. Kenner’s, “Tim, go on up to your apartment. I have a phone call to make.”

I wondered who he would call and if it had anything to do with Randy and his mother. I was making a pot of coffee when Stephen entered. “Tim, I need to leave. I’ll come back tonight.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I need to take care of something. I’ll bring you up to date tonight.” A kiss, and he was gone. I had a feeling it had to do with Randy and his mother.

Stephen returned late at night. He grabbed me and hugged me like I was a lifesaver for a drowning man.

“Come and sit down and tell me all about it.”

“Tim, she was in a soiled bed in one room. Randy had a blanket on the floor. I couldn’t let them live like that. I called my grandfather. He rented a two-bedroom apartment in a nice neighborhood. I hired a nurse to take care of Randy’s mother. I’m moving out of my dorm.”

“Where are you going to stay? In the apartment with Randy and his mother?”

“I was hoping you would share this apartment.”

That was how Stephen and I became more than mates. We became lovers.

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 17
  • Wow 4
  • Sad 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

Stephen is a kind individual, but then so is Tim. Randy will become a good friend to the boys.

Yes he will. Much like a younger brother

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Kev said:

WOW... poor kid... I don't know how someone could throw them out like that and just let them wallow... its inhumane. Love Stephen for what he has done, but lucky Tim would let him move in.

Randy has found a savior and Tim has found a partner

  • Like 5
Link to comment
30 minutes ago, dutch woman said:

And now I recognise you again. You let see your social side again. I like that side very much.

Thank you.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, bottomguy said:

Great chapter.  Yes there are individuals in this world that do throw away those who  do not fit into a certain mindset they have.  When a mother who is so sick and with a young man who  is also struggling  to  help his mother.  There are others who have compassion and feel the need to lend assistance as much as they can.  Stephen appears to be one on these people who has a heart and emotions,  as well as a family member who also seems to as well.  Tim is also seeing this before his own eyes and now has Stephen as his live in lover.  Tim and Stephen now living together will they also have Randy as a little brother or will Randy become a part of what Tim and Randy are to each other. Interesting chapter.  I like the compassion of Stephen, and as well as his grandfather.  Sounds like a good family with tight bonds.  So will Tim and Stephen be as close.  Will Randy become a part of this little group of young lovers?  I guess we will need to ready and hope.  Thank you for showing there is good in the world when it is needed. 

Randy is a 12 year old schoolboy, so he will be a little brother to Tim and Stephen.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
11 hours ago, drsawzall said:

One can only hope and pray that randy's mother regains her health, If not that he comes to live with Tim and Steven!

There I no question, Randy is becoming a brother to Stephen and Tim

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Chris L said:

Such caring and compassion. Dying of a chronic disease is never easy and especially so when you're alone and have a young child. Stephen has a heart that cares and I foresee Randy being adopted one day by Stephen and, if it's meant to be, Timothy as well. 

Randy will always be a part of Tim and Stephen's lives

  • Like 4
Link to comment
34 minutes ago, bottomguy said:

Great chapter.  Yes there are individuals in this world that do throw away those who  do not fit into a certain mindset they have.  When a mother who is so sick and with a young man who  is also struggling  to  help his mother.  There are others who have compassion and feel the need to lend assistance as much as they can.  Stephen appears to be one on these people who has a heart and emotions,  as well as a family member who also seems to as well.  Tim is also seeing this before his own eyes and now has Stephen as his live in lover.  Tim and Stephen now living together will they also have Randy as a little brother or will Randy become a part of what Tim and Randy are to each other. Interesting chapter.  I like the compassion of Stephen, and as well as his grandfather.  Sounds like a good family with tight bonds.  So will Tim and Stephen be as close.  Will Randy become a part of this little group of young lovers?  I guess we will need to ready and hope.  Thank you for showing there is good in the world when it is needed. 

Randy will be looked after by Stephen and Tim. I think they have already adopted him as a brother 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
22 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Randy is a 12 year old schoolboy, so he will be a little brother to Tim and Stephen.

Yes, in the eyes of Tim and Stephen he is looked upon as a brother 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

 Sorry to disagree with so many, but Tim is not living up to his promise at the beginning.  He still shows absolutely no real or deep emotions.  He is acting like a marionette that simply reacts to what Stephen tells him.  He is virtually mindless at this point.  He still has not shaken off the image of a slut he developed in several chapters.  I'll stick around for a few more chapters to see if he actually has a reason for the disgusting behaviours and lack of will.  It is still doubtful he will develop enough backbone and character to be worthy of Stephen.  However, Stephen is still not absolved for slutty, thoughtless behaviour either.  He just has shown more depth of kindness at this point.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..