Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 871 Words
  • 2,999 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy - 3. Chapter 3

Saturday morning, I was washing my car when Mom and Dad drove up. “Tim, need any help?”

“Dad, I didn’t know you were planning on driving over. Where is Mom?”

“We just got here, and your mother is waiting in the car.”

“Let’s go, and I’ll show you my apartment.” I went and hugged Mom, Walking into the common room, Mrs. Kenner entered from her living room. I introduced Mom and Dad. Mrs. Kenner offered them to stop before leaving for tea.

Mom was surprised when she saw the apartment. Being a mother, she checked the refrigerator, and I knew she was making a list. She had to sit on the bed to see if it was comfortable, so she said. If it weren’t, I’d probably have a new mattress within a week.

I have sisters, but I am the only son. My mother was very protective of me. I heard many times, “Tim, you can spoil the girls, and I’ll spoil our son.”

My oldest sister is ten years older than me. My other sister is two years older than me. My older sister was a mistake. She was different from my younger sister and had no time for me. She referred to me as the mistake.

She went to an all girl’s school. A friend of hers introduced her to this older man who was quite wealthy. She married him for his money, and I heard he married her to have a trophy wife.

My younger sister is a junior and studying to be a nurse. During the summer, she volunteers at the local hospital. We are very close.

When I was in high school, I had a friend that lived on a small farm. His dad worked at the car plant, but I think he wanted to be a farmer. He had a small farm where he had chickens and goats, plus a vegetable garden. He made goat cheese, which he sold.

Donnie, my best friend, was his son who was responsible for milking the goats by hand. I was 14 the summer Donnie wanted to teach me how to milk the goats. “I would get it done faster, and we would have more free time to hang around.” Being his best friend, I agreed. He milked the goats at 6 am and 6 pm. He asked me to come over at 5 pm, and he would show me how to milk the goats. I would stay for dinner, as my pay, so he said.

The day we agreed I would go and learn how to milk the goats was the following Saturday. When I arrived, Donnie was smiling. “You need to change into these shorts. You don’t want to get your clothes dirty or smelling like a goat.”

He handed me a pair of old shorts, and I noticed there were well worn and had a few holes. “I know, they have a lot of holes, but those goats will eat anything.”

Dressed, we went to the goat shed. One of the goats had a kid sucking on her teat. Ronnie laughed, “Be careful. If a kid sees your dick hanging out, they will think it’s a teat and start sucking it.”

I looked at Donnie, and he was laughing. Then I realized why the shorts had so many holes.

Sure enough, Donnie had two stools, and when you sat on them with your feet apart, you would expose your dick. “Tim, sit here. Watch what I do, and then you can copy.”

I sat facing Donnie when he led in a female goat, positioning her between us. He reached for one of her teats and started to squeeze, “Do it like this.” I watched as he squeezed at the top and then ran his fingers down, creating a push action.

I guess I wasn’t doing it right. “Here, I’ll show you.” He reached under the goat and took my dick in his hand.

“Donnie, stop. What are you doing?”

“I’m showing you how to move your fingers.”

“Okay, you can stop.” Donnie laughed.

“You liked that. Be honest.”

“We are supposed to be milking goats.” I had to admit to myself that his demonstration proved successful. We took turns milking that goat.

“You can try one by yourself.” He brought another goat in for milking.

I took the bucket, sitting on the stool, I began to milk the goat. A kid that was sucking on a goat’s teat came over where I was milking. He started to suck on one of the goat’s teats. He wasn’t getting any milk as it was the teat I had finished milking. He found something else to suck on, my dick.

“Donnie, I need help.”

Donnie came, and when he saw the kid sucking on my dick, he laughed, “Tim, relax. Enjoy it. That is probably the best blow job you’ll ever get.”

By this time, my dick was hard. Donnie was right, and it did feel better than my hand.

That was the start of my introduction to gay sex. Donnie would suck my dick and I would suck his. We watched a male goat mount a female and that led to us fucking each other.

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 40
  • Love 9
  • Haha 16
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What an introduction to sex first a "kid" then the real McCoy, they both got a hands on lesson with a lot of experience, we are definitely in for a fun ride

  • Like 5
Link to comment
18 hours ago, Chris L said:

The things that happen in childhood ... it's a wonder we even made it through it but then again, it's what made us adults! LOL!!! Mom always watching everything - Timothy is getting a new mattress and a full refrigerator before she leaves, mark my word! LOL!!! LOL!! 

Ahhh childhood.  We did things never realizing the impact it would have in the future.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
17 hours ago, mikedup said:

What an introduction to sex first a "kid" then the real McCoy, they both got a hands on lesson with a lot of experience, we are definitely in for a fun ride

Every fun ride has a dip, life is a roller coaster

  • Like 5
Link to comment

....Before Mom and Dad arrived, I was settled. ....  

looks like he WAS expecting the parents at the end of the last chapter, but my, the young ones are so forgetful these day!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

What a fun chapter. Mom and Dad have to visit the new accommodations to make sure they are acceptable as well as check out the refrigerator.  Good parents!  I am sure that they will bond with Mrs Kenner.  The description of his siblings was a bit unusual.  The oldest seemed very focused on herself and self indulgent.  The younger sister sounds much more like Tim.  The adolescent sexual experimentation of Tim and Donnie had me laughing.  That was a very unique way for Donnie to seduce Tim.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..