Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 921 Words
  • 1,621 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy - 72. Chapter 72

Tom came down from his bedroom. “Are you hungry?”

Stephen set the table then poured the coffee. I had made a thick soup and fresh-baked bread. We had found frozen bread at our grocer, and all I had to do was bake it. Sitting down, Stephen poured the coffee, “Dig in, Tom.”

He must have been hungry, and he had two servings of soup. He started to relax, “Are you two married?”

For the next hour, We talked about how we met, our marriage, work, and Ann Marie. He told us about Bruce,

“I never was a party animal, and I tried to stay in the shadows. My height made the basketball team coach seek after me. At the first practice, everyone hit the showers. I waited for everyone to finish. When I walked into the changing room, Bruce was there. He had a boy washing his back. When the boy saw me, he went and dried off. Bruce was still in the shower. I undressed, picked up a towel, and headed to the shower. I took the one furthest from him. I had my back to him and didn’t see him approach me. He grabbed my ass, whispering; I’d like to fuck that ass. I could feel him rubbing his cock on my ass. I froze, turned, and told him to fuck off. There was no way he would ever get a piece of my ass.

I stayed away from him as much as possible. I knew he would date a girl three times, and then he never looked at her again. In the locker room, he would take bets on how many dates it would take for him to take a girl’s cherry. He was hot for one girl, but he couldn’t get close. She had a boyfriend, and as soon as he heard Bruce was bugging her, he confronted Bruce in the lunchroom. Bruce denied it, and as he left, he grabbed his dick and said she should be so lucky if she had a taste of this. That did it. The next thing I saw was Bruce on the floor. From that time on, Bruce tried to get even.

“What did this girl look like?”

“She was your sister’s friend. That night, they were walking away from the school dance, and Bruce had a few beers too many. He was going to get that girl since her boyfriend wasn’t around. As the girls reached the trees that lined the sidewalk, Bruce was ready to make his move. Just as he was ready to grab the girl, her boyfriend showed up. They left, leaving your sister alone. Bruce was drunk and angry. That was when he grabbed your sister and fucked her. When he realized he had the wrong girl, he gabbed Benny and pushed him toward your sister. He told Benny if he didn’t fuck your sister, he would tell everyone he was the one who attacked her. Then he grabbed me and told me I was next.

When it was my turn, I couldn’t get hard. He said he knew I was a queer, and if I didn’t suck his cock right now, he would tell everyone I was the one who raped your sister. He knew he had me, so I sucked his cock. But that wasn’t the end.

The next time we had practice, I delayed taking a shower. When I went to take a shower, I thought the room was empty. Bruce was hiding; I was under the shower when Bruce came up behind me. He had a bar of soap. He whispered, suck my cock until it’s hard, then bend over. Your ass is mine from now on. After every practice or game, it was a repeat, suck him hard, then bend over to be fucked.

After graduation, I went to college out of state studying mathematics. When I came home for breaks, he would phone me and say he needed a tight pussy. He called my ass a pussy. After I graduated, I was offered a position at our old high school. Then Dr. Bruce came back and opened his practice. He was married, so I thought he wouldn’t bother me anymore, but I was wrong. I got to know his wife’s cycle better than he did. When you started to look into that rape, he got scared and left. I was afraid and took a job in an insurance company for six months, but I wanted to teach. I went and got a teaching position in the school where you found me.”

I looked at Tom, and he was a victim as well as Ann Marie.

“Tom, when was the last time you were forced to have sex with Bruce?”

“The week before he left.”

“Anyone see you?”

“No, he was always careful. We would meet at that Motel north of town.”

“Do you know what name was used to make the reservation there?”

“Yes, mine.”

Looking at Stephen, he nodded. I knew he had taped everything. I had Bruce, and he will go to jail, not for Ann Marie but for Tom. Ann Marie will take his money, but Tom will put him in jail

 

Laying in bed, “I misjudged Tom. He was a victim just like Ann Marie.”

“Are you going to take Tom on as a client?”

“Yes, I’ll get money for Ann Marie, but I’ll get Bruce special accommodations for Tom. Tomorrow, I’ll have Tom sign some papers appointing me as his lawyer.”

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 11
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

2 hours ago, CLJobe said:

I think you are right. But Tim will need the cooperation of the police

Yes, sadly some police still believe rape only applies to women. BS! 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
3 hours ago, CLJobe said:

Thank you Freddie

Now to peak your interest, the story could have another twist.

You got to be kidding me really?I can't wait

It's not even close Bruce is the most evil character you ever written.

That Motel Tom mentioned I'm guessing too much time has passed for there to be any security video available.I'm hoping Bruce messed up once and paid with a credit card.

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
21 hours ago, Christopher said:

Yes, sadly some police still believe rape only applies to women. BS! 

Unfortunately that is true and Tim will experience that bias.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
20 hours ago, weinerdog said:

You got to be kidding me really?I can't wait

It's not even close Bruce is the most evil character you ever written.

That Motel Tom mentioned I'm guessing too much time has passed for there to be any security video available.I'm hoping Bruce messed up once and paid with a credit card.

 

Unfortunately, there was no credit card and Tom was forced to pay. But Bruce will get his. Tim is like a bulldog once he gets his teeth in something.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
20 hours ago, dutch woman said:

Good chapter. I hope that this time the police will cooperate with Timothy.

Tom is also a candidate for the psychiatrist. Abused for so many years by the scumbag Bruce, my God. I hope that Tom and AM can become friends and that she will often invite Tom to her cottage in the mountains. As fellow victims, they can help each other.

Tom will need help no question.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
15 hours ago, drsawzall said:

Looks like Bruce will have new neighbors and roommates..

The Big House Jail GIF by ClawsTNT

Your photo says it all

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Tom may just be the ace that Tim needs to put dear old Bruce behind bars. If he does go behind bars, he will already have friends waiting for him to arrive.  The Offenders  at prisons all over the country have a network if you will.  Where word get to certain i Offender who is doing time for any number things will arrainge a place for Bruce to be indoctrinated into the prison life.  I am sure Good old Doctor Bruce will have a large amount of followers for his 'medical practice' behind bars. 

The good doctor Bruce may just end up being the main course much of the time.  I am sure he will be able to get a large practice within the prison walls that will be be very popular.  Why he might be able to wear his scrubs while in prison and how nice those scrubs are so easy to get off or even slide down for a bit. 
Tom is the one who will be needing therapy and probable not as much as Ann Marie but then again he has suffered just as long. 

Tim also has his secret weapon who visits him when he is sleeping and then sometimes inbetween.  I am sure there will be suggestiong from this once bullied person.  This could end up being a rather interesting trial for Bruce.  It may be nice to see a large turnout for his trial.  Just think of how many women and girls have been raped by him with his practice as a good cover. 

Lets go Tim and Stephen. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..