Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 945 Words
  • 1,774 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy - 65. Chapter 65

Rich was waiting for us, and we didn’t even come to a complete stop before he opened the back door and jumped in.

“Anxious, are we?”

“Yes, I spoke to Robert. He said if this story is what he thinks it is, it’ll be a blockbuster.”

“I am not interested in it being a blockbuster. I’m more concerned about justice being served. If we are successful, this type of behavior will be frowned on, and the people in power will step up to the plate and make changes. It’s hard for me to believe that no one on the faculty knew this wasn’t going on.”

Stephen held up the report we made for him, and I nodded yes. Handing it to Rich, “This is what Tim is talking about.”

Rich leafed through the report. Stephen watched as he began to read the information in earnest. He would read and then look at Stephen. He must have read that report at least three times.

“Tim, is this really true? I’m having a hard time with this. Where were the faculty? They must have known, and they knew about the harassment we gave you and Donnie. I can’t count the number of times I sat in the principal’s office because of that harassment.”

“I believe that your article will bring this to the public’s attention. I’m hoping others will come and testify about the molestation of other girls who were my sister’s classmates. I told you that I will go after those boys and make them pay for what they did.”

“Tim, that was twenty years ago. Wouldn’t the statute of limitations prevent the police from taking action?”

“Yes, in this State, but there isn’t anything to prevent me from taking those culprits to court and sue them for every penny they have.”

“Can you do that?”

“Yes, there is a difference between civil and legal suits.”

“If you do that and win, what are you going to do with the money.”

“After expenses, the money will go to those who were molested.”

 

As we were pulling into the University, “Tim, isn’t this the university you attended?”

“Yes, Stephen and I both met here and were married here. Where did you go?”

“I went to Regent University. I have a degree in communications with the idea of being a reporter or a news broadcaster. Coming home on breaks, I worked at the newspaper. When I completed my studies, they offered me a full-time position.”

Walking into the guard station, Benny was waiting for us. I would introduce Benny to Rich, but they already knew each other.

“Hi Benny, we wonder where you went when you left the police force.”

“Angie got a job here in the library, so I followed along.”

“Benny, you were in high school with my sister. I was telling Rich that there were a lot of girls being molested there, and Rich is going to write a story about these molestations. You know my sister was molested, and I think I know by who.”

“Yes, I knew Bruce Stevens molested your sister. I think Bruce dated most of the pretty girls, and we would listen to his tales of conquest in the locker room.”

“The coach must have heard his boasting. Why didn’t he do something?”

“I don’t know. There was one girl who he was obsessed over. Her name was Mary Jo Winters. She was dating this big guy, Carlos Jimenez. We were walking to our next class when Carlos approached us. He grabbed Bruce by the collar and lifted him off the floor. Bruce turned white, and he told Bruce if he even looked at Mary Jo, he would break his arms. From that time on, Bruce avoided Mary Jo. But I know other girls that didn’t have a Carlos to protect them.”

I looked at Rich as Benny was telling his story, and I got the impression he didn’t believe what he was hearing. “Rich, get the yearbook for that year, bring it here for Benny to look at, and maybe he can identify the girls that Bruce took an interest in.”

“I have my yearbook at home, and I can go and get it. I want to get this over as soon as possible.”

We went to the University’s cafeteria to wait for Benny. While there, we had a cup of coffee, and one of Stephen’s professors was there. He went to chat with him, Rich and I discussed his article.

“Rich, I’d like to review your piece for the newspaper before it is printed. I may need to use it for the trial.”

 

Benny came back with his class book. For the next few hours, we went through the book with Benny making comments about the girls that Bruce took advantage of. There weren’t only senior girls; several were from the junior class and one from the sophomore class. “He would tell the juniors and sophomore girls that he had a fan club that they could join after an initiation.”

“Was the initiation what I’m thinking?”

“Yes, they had to have sex with him. Once they did that, he told them they would have to make themselves available whenever he wanted them. He had naked photos of the girls.”

“Have you seen these photos?”

“Yes”

Rich asked to borrow the class yearbook. I looked at Benny and nodded yes.

On the way back home, “Tim, that was unbelievable. Where were the teachers and the parents of these girls?”

“I don’t know, the girls may have never told their parents, but the teachers must have heard something. They knew about you harassing Donnie and me.”

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 6
  • Wow 3
  • Angry 16
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Bruce is convinced that he is the ‘Golden Boy’ who has rights to do as he pleases.  For some reason, his parents must have allowed, or at least ignored, his self-centered behavior.  That includes molesting girls in high school, probably in college and, very likely, some of his current patients. 

Timothy needs to proceed with this case, if only to bring the information out into the public arena.  Hopefully, when this information comes out, his world will implode, likely bringing the others along with him.  It doesn’t matter if it comes from the courthouse or from a newspaper article.  The information will come out.  At a minimum, they should lose their positions of trust.  Bruce must lose his license and never be allowed to have one again.  He also needs to be identified as a sexual predator. ( I’m not so sure about the others, as they were forced to do this under coercion.)

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Bruce is a POS who deserves incarceration, sadly the wheels of justice may not come his way...

I would suggest, if it were legal, using the bloodless castrator on him!!!

th?id=OP.DmJZeAg1QXaGMQ474C474&o=5&pid=21.1 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Wow, they are most definitely going to open a HUGE can of worms, Bruce will have no place to hide when this story hits the papers. He needs to be stopped

  • Like 5
Link to comment

And to think that Bruce is a  "respected Doctor"?  What is his degree in?   Sexual assault and rape?  Maybe he should be presented with something like that infront of the student body!  Just before he is charged with those crimes and assaults.  I am sure he would be very comfortable being in an institution that has nothing but other men as long term tenants.  Tim in on a  mission and good for him.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
8 hours ago, drsawzall said:

Bruce is a POS who deserves incarceration, sadly the wheels of justice may not come his way...

I would suggest, if it were legal, using the bloodless castrator on him!!!

th?id=OP.DmJZeAg1QXaGMQ474C474&o=5&pid=21.1 

Bloodless perhaps but painfull all the same until that final CRUNCH that tells you the fun is over for Bruce. I was thinking leave his alone in a room, naked, strapped to a operating room table and let his victims have 1 hour each with him - but promising not to kill him. Then put him in GenPop at prison as opposed to 'Protective Custody'. Oh wait, that doesn't sound fair.  he he he :evil:

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..