Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 732 Words
  • 1,646 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy - 60. Chapter 60

For the next month, a routine was established. Stephen and I went to work on Mondays. Mom went to the hospital to meet with her doctor. Dad came up Friday, went to the hospital to see Ann Marie on Monday then drove home.

A breakthrough for Mom came when her doctor approved a visit with Ann Marie, and the caveat was Dad had to accompany her. I think the doctor could have told her anything she would need to do to see Ann Marie, and she would do it.

Dad accompanied her for two more visits before she saw Ann Marie without Dad being present. The night after her first visit without Dad, dinner was like it was before Ann Marie came home after beer husband died. Dad had a smile on his face, and there was laughter at the table, and Mom was smiling all the time.

On his visits, Dad would bring news from home. Our good doctor Stevens has accepted a position at a hospital in a new location, and dad thought it was on the West Coast. Bennie, our nervous policeman, had resigned from the police department and has accepted a guard position at some out of state university. The third culprit, Thomas, left the city, but no one knew where he went.

Knowing this, Mom was ready to return home when the doctor released her.

We received a phone call from John; Eva gave birth to a 6.1-pound baby girl. John said Eva and him had an agreement. If the baby were a girl, he would name her. If the baby were a boy, Eva would name him. "She is so cute; I named her Eva Marie Aspin."

I knew there was no way I would keep Mom here. Stephen and I took Mom home. I think she would have walked if we didn't take her. I don't believe I've ever seen Mom so excited. If she thought we were going too slow, she'd ask how fast are we going. Stephen would chuckle every time he slowed down the back seat would ask why are we slowing down or if we had to stop for a traffic light. I think she was ready to get out and walk.

"Stephen, let's stop at the farm. We can check on Randy and Aunt Clara." Saying this, Mom reached over and slapped me on the side of my head. We laughed.

I whispered to Stephen, "Drive to the hospital." As soon as Mom realized where we were headed, all was well, and I got a pat on the head. I knew Mom was okay. I recalled many slaps and pats on the head when I didn't or did what she wanted.

Arriving at the hospital, Mom had the back door opened before we came to a complete stop. I told Mom to wait until we stopped, but she was already at the hospital entrance.

By the time we met up with her, she was angry. "What's wrong?"

"They said that Eva isn't here."

"I went to the desk and asked if we could see Dr. John Aspin."

She paged John. Five minutes later, John led us to the hospital nursery to see little Eva. Mom had tears in her eyes as she looked at her. "John, she's a beautiful baby. She reminds me of Eva when she was a baby."

I looked at Stephen, and he was smiling. I had the feeling he would spoil our children.

Mom was home, Dad was happy, John had another Eva to spoil only he would have help, two uncles.

 

We spent two days visiting Eva, John, and little Eva. When we weren't spending time with them, we could be found at the farm. We did have the opportunity to meet Randy's girlfriend, she was cute, and she had a sense of humor, as we found out when Randy started to talk about goats.

I felt that Randy and Aunt Clara had made a comfortable home on the farm. Donnie was right in telling me to move them from the house to the farm.

 

Dad and Mom said they would be up on the weekend and leave on Monday after seeing Ann Marie.

Driving home, "Tim, I want one of those."

"What are you talking about?"

"Kids, I want a girl. Just like Eva Marie, you can have a boy."

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 21
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

While I enjoyed this story immensely, that's a load of shit that those 3 assholes just walk away scott free. The psychiatrist should've lost his license to practice medicine anywhere for using his authority to illegally detain and hospitalize a patient for his own benefit. The police officer should've been brought up on charges for trying to falsely arrest a citizen, utilizing deceptive and illegal search warrants, again for his own benefit. The teacher, while we weren't made aware of direct collusion in this crime, rightfully left but still should be held accountable. I'm glad the family is finally settling back down to a resemblance of normality but will this ever truly be behind the family if no one is brought to justice for their actions past and present? 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
40 minutes ago, bottomguy said:

So all is well now with the families that have grown upon us.  The three Amigos (police offficer Benny,  the "good" Doctor Bruce Stevens and the high school teacher who seem to be the ones involved in raping Tim's older sister in high school).  But is this the last of those three?  Or will something creep into the happy family that will bring the wrath of Tim down upon the three who skipped town.  I can only hope that those three will be dealt with the way those types should be.  Locked up and the only key to their cell just happens to get lost.  Or possibly they themselves will discover what rape is like.  As I hear there is sometimes things as that do happen inside some prisons around the world.  What a nice touch some things can bring into life. 

Love the way things are so far.  Thanks

You are welcome.  I'll let you in on a secret, Tim isn't finished with them.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Christopher said:

While I enjoyed this story immensely, that's a load of shit that those 3 assholes just walk away scott free. The psychiatrist should've lost his license to practice medicine anywhere for using his authority to illegally detain and hospitalize a patient for his own benefit. The police officer should've been brought up on charges for trying to falsely arrest a citizen, utilizing deceptive and illegal search warrants, again for his own benefit. The teacher, while we weren't made aware of direct collusion in this crime, rightfully left but still should be held accountable. I'm glad the family is finally settling back down to a resemblance of normality but will this ever truly be behind the family if no one is brought to justice for their actions past and present? 

Don't fret, Tim isn't going to let them get away. He's focusing on AM getting help

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Whilst the 3 Amigos got away with what they did, it would have probably made Ann Marie withdrawn again if they tried to prosecute them.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Benny dropping from a policeman to a guard is a big step down but it is getting off cheap can Tim without going to trial let some kind of medical board find out about Dr. Bruce ? He should not be practicing. 

I'm sure our good author has a solution for these guys but I can't figure out what yet

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Opps accidentally double posted my bad.I always screw up on the smartphone.I guess I'm not too smart

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Heck hath no fury like a brother scorned...Tim will nail those A-Holes to the barn door...I'm counting on it.

Thanks for the stories CL...they are truly enjoyed and the best of the season to you and Merry Christmas and holidays to you and yours!!

Christmas Holiday GIF by Central Market

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Great chapter.... Loved it ... Still in love with Tim but have to hurry off to get ready for the big day, so may I wish you all s very happy 

Christmas and may the new year be a happy and prosperous one.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Interesting chapter, I am sorry the 3 got away Scott free , however mom and Eva came through much better , congratulations on baby Eva time to move forward . More babies on the horizon it seems

  • Like 5
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, mikedup said:

Interesting chapter, I am sorry the 3 got away Scott free , however mom and Eva came through much better , congratulations on baby Eva time to move forward . More babies on the horizon it seems

I don't think Tim has finished with those 3 yet, I don't think they will get away. Because there is probably more than Ann Marie that these guys harmed.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..