Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 607 Words
  • 1,642 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy - 69. Chapter 69

I called Ann Marie’s doctor from work and told him what we were thinking about the second weekly visit. He thought it was a good idea and we should be able to take Ann Marie out for dinner. I thought that was a great idea. When I mentioned it to Stephen, he suggested we ask the doctor to come with us in case Ann Marie has a problem.

Later at home, I called Dad and told him about Friday and taking Ann Marie to dinner. I knew that Mom was listening on the upstairs phone.

Dad called and said he had a copy of the newspaper for me. Now it was a matter of waiting.

I still was interested in finding Tom. So far, Rich has been unable to track him down. He had left the job he took when he first left high school, but I knew one person who could find him.

 

Two nights later, Donnie visited me in my dream. “Tom is teaching in an all-girls school in Pennsylvania.”

That morning, sitting on Stephen’s lap, “Stephen, can you scan for an all-girls high school in Pennsylvania. Tom is teaching at one of those schools.” I didn’t need to tell Stephen how I knew that. He knows about my heavenly contact.

After breakfast, walking to work, “There are 23 all-girls schools in Pennsylvania, so I programmed the computer to search for Tom or a math teacher hired within the last two years. We’ll have the results when we get home.”

What Stephen said was on my mind all day. If Tom was a part of Bruce’s threesome, why would he look for a job in an all-girl school unless he thought about making sexual conquests as Bruce did? He surely must realize that if he is ever known to be associated with Bruce, he would lose his job and be blacklisted from teaching. Something didn’t seem right. He knew the story would break when Bruce and Benny moved out of town, and he must have felt he would be implicated sooner or later and left when he saw the chance. I need to talk to him.

I checked the airlines for flights to Pennsylvania. As soon as we locate which school Tom is teaching, I’ll book a flight for Stephen and me. There are two main airports, one on each end of the state. We will need a rental car, but that won’t be a problem.

That evening, Stephen checked the results of his search. “Tim, there are two Thomas’s teaching at an all-girls school.”

“I’ll ask Rich what his last name was, he should know.” After calling Rich, “Rich said the school had his last name listed as Boulder.”

“I’ll redo the scan only this time do Thomas Boulder. Otherwise, we will have to visit both schools.”

While Stephen went to redo the scan using the last name of Boulder, I made us coffee. As I had brought some work home, I joined him in the basement. Taking time off from my job to bring some justice to Ann Marie, a few things have been pushed aside. Gramps hasn’t said anything, but I felt I was cheating him.

I no sooner set his cup of coffee on his desk when, looking at me, “I got it. It’s the school west of Philadelphia, about 20 miles north.”

“That was quick.”

“I had the full scan, so I queried that scan.” He got a kiss for that.

“When do you want to go?"

“Let’s talk to Gramps, but the sooner, the better.”

I wanted to get Stephen and my life back on course.

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 17
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

5 hours ago, mikedup said:

Great chapter, some progress with AM, I think that Thomas is going to be sh#,tting his pants when he hears about the lawsuit and the newspaper article, it's great the am can go out for meal, 

That was a major step for AM.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
5 hours ago, dutch woman said:

Although Benny said that Tommy was reluctantly involved in the abuse, an all-girls high school, that's very suspicious. I hope he isn’t sexually abusing girls again.

Im the next few chapters all will be told why he is teaching in an all girl school.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
5 hours ago, chris191070 said:

It's great to see progress being made. There's something weird about Ritch.

I think Rich may know more than he let's on

  • Like 4
Link to comment
2 hours ago, drsawzall said:

And slowly the noose tightens, you can run, but can you hide?

Your past always catches up to you and so will Bruces

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, CLJobe said:

Im the next few chapters all will be told why he is teaching in an all girl school.

On the surface I also think it suspicious that Tom got a job at a all girls school but the above comment makes me wonder if Tom wants to use his influence as a teacher to warn girls of what to look out for.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

AM is healing with the help of Timothy and his dad. The mom is still perplexing me. Why would an adult find the need to "listen in" on a telephone conversation when it'd be completely normal to carry on a transparent conversation as adults being open with each other. The mom seems to still be hiding something just not sure what it is but it isn't good - just feels that way. Odd that Tom ended up teaching at an all-girls school. Would tend to make one think he is just as much a predator as that other scumbag Bruce. I just hope no one at the school has had to endure any such vileness. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Never cross Tim, nothing gets past him... Loving the guys, totally and utterly.🥰

Edited by Kev
  • Like 3
Link to comment

Tommy teaching at an All Girls School could mean he's using it as a shield, thinking that's the last place people would look (doesn't need to make sense); or that he's using it to get to vulnerable girls, or that he's trying to make amends. Don't know which to bet on.

Taking AM's psych doctor along to the dinner out is a good thing, just in case things go sideways. But Mom is still a big question mark. There's something going on there.

Tim's right though, he and Stephen have to get back to their own lives (and Donnie makes three. Perhaps Donnie is being kept or trapped here waiting for everything to work out so he can ascend?). I know sounds like the movie Ghost with Patrick Swayze. 

Boo. 👻

:thankyou:

  • Like 4
Link to comment
17 hours ago, weinerdog said:

On the surface I also think it suspicious that Tom got a job at a all girls school but the above comment makes me wonder if Tom wants to use his influence as a teacher to warn girls of what to look out for.

I did bait you with that. comment  You will be surprised

  • Like 2
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Christopher said:

AM is healing with the help of Timothy and his dad. The mom is still perplexing me. Why would an adult find the need to "listen in" on a telephone conversation when it'd be completely normal to carry on a transparent conversation as adults being open with each other. The mom seems to still be hiding something just not sure what it is but it isn't good - just feels that way. Odd that Tom ended up teaching at an all-girls school. Would tend to make one think he is just as much a predator as that other scumbag Bruce. I just hope no one at the school has had to endure any such vileness. 

I don't think anyone has to be afraid of Tom. He's scared.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Kev said:

Never cross Tim, nothing gets past him... Loving the guys, totally and utterly.🥰

You seem to love all of my main male characters. I'm glad my characters have touched you. 

Edited by CLJobe
  • Like 2
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Tommy teaching at an All Girls School could mean he's using it as a shield, thinking that's the last place people would look (doesn't need to make sense); or that he's using it to get to vulnerable girls, or that he's trying to make amends. Don't know which to bet on.

Taking AM's psych doctor along to the dinner out is a good thing, just in case things go sideways. But Mom is still a big question mark. There's something going on there.

Tim's right though, he and Stephen have to get back to their own lives (and Donnie makes three. Perhaps Donnie is being kept or trapped here waiting for everything to work out so he can ascend?). I know sounds like the movie Ghost with Patrick Swayze. 

Boo. 👻

:thankyou:

I like that movie and the surprised ending. I think you'll be surprised.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..