Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,028 Words
  • 2,368 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy - 7. Chapter 7

Every Saturday was a repeat of that first weekend when the three of us were together.

At the end of my sophomore year, Johnny had an offer to play pro ball. Stephen spent the summer break working for his grandfather. That left Johnny and me, and Johnny said he promised Stephen he would make sure I wouldn’t forget him. Johnny slept in my bed most of that summer. My ass adjusted to his cock, and he could slip in without any ass play. I think he prayed Stephen wouldn’t return.

In August, Johnny left to start playing pro-ball. Except for seeing him when his team was playing on television, Johnny was out of my life.

The start of my Junior year was different than my previous two years. My classes included an introduction to various fields of law, i.e., family law, business law, constitutional law, criminal law, even environmental law. These introductory courses were designed to help a student select their professional field. The problem I had was that I liked them all.

Between doing odd jobs for Mrs. Kenner, I began to run at 6 am. I ran to the University and back, about 5 miles. I would start as a jog and end at a full run. After my cool-down run and cool-down exercise, I would start the coffee and take a shower. On occasion, Stephen would meet me at the University, run back to my place with me, and then finish his run back to the University.

Friday Stephen would stay at my place, returning to his dorm on Monday morning. Our runs on the weekend always took longer to shower and get dressed.

During one of our runs the last week of October, Stephen stopped. I didn’t notice he had stopped. I was chatting to him, thinking he was behind me. That was the way we ran, I was in front, and he was behind me. He said he liked looking at my ass. “Have you heard anything from Johnny?” I waited, and when I didn’t hear a response, I turned, running backward, looking for Stephen. He wasn’t there, so I started to run back toward the University. As I turned the corner, I saw him talking to a young boy.

I called his name “Stephen.”

“Hi Tim, this is Randy.”

“Randy, follow us back to Tim’s place. I think we can help you.”

So we continued our run to Mrs. Kenner’s place and my apartment. Doing our cool-down exercises on the front lawn, Stephen explained how he knew Randy.

“When I was a freshman, I met Randy. He was begging on the street. I think you were 11 or 12 then, right?”

“Yes, I just turned 12.”

“He told me his mother was ill and he needed money for her medicine. I walked him home and met his mother. She was not only ill but also needed food. So Randy and I went shopping. I continued to help out until school was out, and I had to go and work for my grandfather. When I returned in my sophomore year, I went to check on Randy and his mother, but they weren’t there, and no one knew where they went. I was surprised to see him today.”

We took Randy to my apartment. Stephen and I needed to shower and get dressed. “Stephen, you shower first, and while you get dressed, I’ll shower. Once I’m done showering, we can go.”

While pouring orange juice for Stephan and myself, I offered Randy a glass of orange juice, which he accepted and proceeded to down it all at once. The way he drank that juice, I knew he probably was hungry as well.

“Randy, I have some cold pizza. Do you want it? I could heat it for you.” He didn’t need to answer. One look, and I knew he was hungry. I took out the pizza. There was half of a pepperoni pizza. I put it into the oven to heat it.

“Sir, I like it cold.”

Now I knew that wasn’t true. I took it out of the oven and set it on the table. “Go ahead and eat it. If you are still hungry, I’ll fix you a sandwich.”

While Randy was eating, Stephan came out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel showing a prominent bulge. “I missed you.”

Laughing, I headed for the bathroom for my shower. When I finished, I went and got dressed. While I was dressing, I could hear them talking.

“Randy, do you want a glass of milk?”

I didn’t hear his response, but I heard the fridge being opened, so I guess he said yes.

Dressed, walking into the kitchen, Stephan handed me a cup of coffee. “As soon as Randy’s finished eating, we are going shopping.”

I listened as Stephan talked to Randy.

“Randy, I stopped at your old home, and the landlord said you moved. He didn’t know your new address so I couldn’t contact you. I was looking for you. I’m glad I found you today.”

“We had to move. The landlord raised our rent, and Mom couldn’t pay the new rent. So we moved to a cheaper place.”

I watched Stephan’s face when Randy said that. I knew that Randy had known what the apartment they left looked like, and if the new apartment was cheaper, then it must be really bad. “After breakfast, maybe we can go and check on your mother, Randy.”

I began to prepare an egg omelet, my recipe. It would be loaded with protein.

I placed a large dish on the table. Stephen and I ate our usual portion, leaving half on the omelet for Randy. He had already eaten the leftover pizza, but he still ate half of our leftovers.

“Tim, can I take the rest home for my mother?”

I wrapped the remaining omelet in aluminum foil. Looking at Stephen, I nodded my head yes.

A smile was my answer.

“Do we walk or drive?”

“Drive, and let’s stop at a grocery store. I need to pick up a few things.” It seemed Stephen and I was on the same brain wave.

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 12
  • Sad 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Chris offers a really interesting take on Randy, it makes one wonder if this is a possiblity, Stephen seems to be a careing person, I hope they get Randy some help

  • Like 5
Link to comment

I would think Johnny would be too young for Him to be Randy's father Johnny would have been what ten years old?One possibility is Randy could be an unacknowledged son of Johhny's dad.

Randy being in the mix makes things interesting there is a lot of backstory still to find out

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Poor kid... Been there when a mum takes ill, mind I had a dad but he was no good to any one... Nothing more than a fart in a colander. Send the kid my way as we can get the businesses in the town to support him. We just had a fundraiser and it shocked me how the people in the town rallied round us.. Loving the story.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

So now Randy comes into the mix here.  Johnny is off doing pro football, but I am thinking he will be back into the  picture again.  Tim seems to be happy as the group go  for sex.  Everyone enjoys his pleasures the have with him. 

But with the addition of Randy, suddenly showing up along the path that Tim and Stephen take on their runs.  Why now?  There must be a connection with Randy possible?

Stephen want to be seen as someone that other homeless individuals are wearing.   Onward into the  adventures of Tim, and his merry men.  Let us hope Stephen will be able to explain about Randy  a little better.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Like most of us when we were college age, there was only three things on the mind and that was sex sex and more sex. While still not a fan of Johnny, it seems he, Timothy, and Stephen made a nice trouple for a while. Now that Johnnys out of the picture a bit. Maybe Stephen and Timothy will create something together between the two of them. And talk about a slum lord. That’s despicable, especially when the mother is ailing. Randy’s going to grow up to be a very caring kid based on what I’ve read so far of his actions. Great story! 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Kev said:

Poor kid... Been there when a mum takes ill, mind I had a dad but he was no good to any one... Nothing more than a fart in a colander. Send the kid my way as we can get the businesses in the town to support him. We just had a fundraiser and it shocked me how the people in the town rallied round us.. Loving the story.

Never underestimate the populace. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
9 hours ago, bottomguy said:

So now Randy comes into the mix here.  Johnny is off doing pro football, but I am thinking he will be back into the  picture again.  Tim seems to be happy as the group go  for sex.  Everyone enjoys his pleasures the have with him. 

But with the addition of Randy, suddenly showing up along the path that Tim and Stephen take on their runs.  Why now?  There must be a connection with Randy possible?

Stephen want to be seen as someone that other homeless individuals are wearing.   Onward into the  adventures of Tim, and his merry men.  Let us hope Stephen will be able to explain about Randy  a little better.

Randy will become a friend

  • Like 4
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Chris L said:

Like most of us when we were college age, there was only three things on the mind and that was sex sex and more sex. While still not a fan of Johnny, it seems he, Timothy, and Stephen made a nice trouple for a while. Now that Johnnys out of the picture a bit. Maybe Stephen and Timothy will create something together between the two of them. And talk about a slum lord. That’s despicable, especially when the mother is ailing. Randy’s going to grow up to be a very caring kid based on what I’ve read so far of his actions. Great story! 

I will admit times haven't changed from when I was in college. I think every red blooded boy majored in sex, at least hunting for a willing partner. Between us, Randy's role is to show that young men don't think about sex only, they have a heart and a desire to help where help is needed.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I have never read stories of such joyless sex. In every case it seems to be one person inserting an organ into another's orifice. No joy, companionship, not even satisfaction as far as I can tell. Seems almost mechanical; the type of sex I have avoided all my life. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Nothing has changed as far as Tim goes, he is still a loser. Stephen may be a bit better, since he can at least be kind hearted, even though he is stupid in social interactions and friendships.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..