Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 783 Words
  • 1,339 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy - 97. Chapter 97

Driving home, “Do you remember when I first met Randy? He’s no longer that street kid. I think there are a lot of kids who have potential, like Randy.”

“I agree, but how do you reach them. Randy was lucky, and he had a mother who guided him.”

“No, he had a friend who took him under his wing. Have you ever thought what could have happened if you hadn’t seen him begging on that street?”

“No, I saw a kid that needed help.”

I leaned over and kissed him on his cheek.

 

Arriving home, “You were very quiet coming home. You didn’t say anything after you kissed me. Where you talking to Donnie?”

“No, I was thinking about all of those comments. I still have that lawsuit against Bruce for Tom, and I’ll have to amend it from Bruce to his estate. But I thought that wasn’t totally fair. He was encouraged by the coach’s silence, and I thought the coach was just as guilty as Bruce. So I was thinking of amending Tom’s lawsuit to include the coach.”

“Is he still living?”

“I don’t know, and he would be about my Dad’s age. Could you do a search?”

“I can try, maybe we should find out who was teaching and the members of the School Board. The School Board is supposed to oversee the operation of the schools.”

“I need to call Rich and see if he can send us the original of the comments. I’ll probably need them for my lawsuit.”

“This is going to involve a lot of your time. Isn’t there someone who can help you? We need some time alone, and this sounds like you will be busy most of the time. We have been involved with Bruce, Ann Marie, and Tom, and I need you to be involved with me. How about Andrew? He could do a lot of the leg work for you. I’m sure he would help. He probably will be glad to have something to do.”

I looked at Stephen, he was serious, and he was right. Time we could have spent together, I spent that time on Ann Marie and Tom’s problems. “I’ll call Andrew from work tomorrow.”

Thinking about what Stephen said, he was right. Time we could have spent together planning our family and holidays, I was busy with Ann Marie and Tom. I need to make sure I take the time for our vacation and take that vacation soon.

 

That evening, Donnie visited. ‘Tim, you don’t need to fear. Stephen will not leave you. He will continue to support you, but he is right. Andrew will help, and while he is preparing your lawsuit, you and Stephen need to take that cruise. I’ll help Andrew’.

When I woke in the morning, I felt better. I felt so much better that I woke Stephen with a kiss.

“Wow, it’s been a long time since you woke me with a kiss. What else do you have in mind?”

“I’ll beat you to the shower.” Our showers were a reconfirmation of our love for each other, and we hadn’t missed one since we were married. But this shower I made extra special.

Over coffee, I told Stephen about Donnie’s visit. He smiled, and that set my mood for the day.

Walking to work, hand in hand, he was smiling. I looked at him, blond hair, blue eyes, and a smile on his face. I felt like I was the luckiest man alive, and I knew what type of vacation we would have.

 

I called Andrew, and before I finished telling him I could use him if he had time, “Tim, let’s have lunch tomorrow at the plant. This will give me a chance to see some friends.” I guess he was onboard. Now I had one more thing I had to do. I needed to visit a travel agency and pick up some brochures.

Lunchtime with Stephen, “I called Andrew, and he has agreed to work with me. He’s coming tomorrow to have lunch with us. We need to bring him up to date, and we’ll need to have the results of your search.”

“Before going to bed last night, I set the computer to do a search. We should have the printout when we get home.”

For some reason, lunch was very good today.

Before leaving my office, I asked my secretary to have the company’s travel agency send over riverboats information. I wanted to surprise Stephen.

 

That evening, Stephen played the role of chef, and I was his sou chef. I knew tonight I’d be the chef, and he would be my sou chef.

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 18
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I have to wonder how long Donnie will keep 'watching over' and being Timothy's (and by extension, Stephen and Randy) Guardian Angel.

In other stories and genres, Angels-in-waiting normal 'see the light' and 'ascend' when their job is done (often appearing in a final 'visit' to those left here).

👼 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 2/9/2022 at 1:44 PM, Christopher said:

The spark is back!! ❤️ Stephen was right to gently remind of boundaries and priorities. Sometimes we allow things to consume us and don’t actually realize it until we’ve walked away. So nice to hear of Timothy waking up focused again on Stephen and the priority of their relationship. 

That is so true, there are times I become so involved in a project, I forget the time and when I realized the time, it is way into the night. For Tim, he let his anger against Bruce drive him. Stephen helped him but a lot of lovers would have left Tim,. feeling left out.. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 2/9/2022 at 2:25 PM, mikedup said:

Great way to get their own lives back on track , the net will no doubt be cast a bit wider , justice still needs to be served

Yes, and I think that Tim will bring his desire to avenge Bruce's victims, into a balance.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 2/9/2022 at 2:27 PM, weinerdog said:

I'll be very curious to see how Donnie helps Andrew I don't think Donnie can speak to him like he does Tim ,Andrew would freak out once he hears a voice coming from nowhere.But I'm confident our great author will come up with something

There is a connection that Donnie can use. Even though,  Andrew may take point, Donnie will be in contact with the coach.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
On 2/9/2022 at 2:42 PM, chris191070 said:

It's great to see the spark back with Tim. Tim will gave a great break with Stephen. Andrew will make sure that the case is won.

If Andrew doesn't Donnie will. I think ........

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 2/9/2022 at 2:47 PM, drsawzall said:

Efficient managers delegate to those who are capable...thank goodness Tim did just that!! Time for some cruising and...ahem...snoozing!!!

I think there will be a lot oof snoozing and maybe a little loving as well.  Tim has a lot to make up for.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
On 2/9/2022 at 3:23 PM, Clancy59 said:

We’ve talked about taking a river cruise or one along the New England/Canadian coastline.  It looks lovely.

The nice think about river cruises is it slow, lots of time to sightseeing and for Tim and Stephen, time for a renewal of their love.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
On 2/9/2022 at 6:54 PM, Kev said:

Could do with a vacation, we're always hearing about STAYCATIONS but it ain't the same. A river cruise would be great... One of those old fashioned barges on the Norfolk Broads would be just what the doctor ordered... I guess Tim's will be a wee bit different. 

If I remember there are barge cruises in England. I think they are called cruises but from my knowledge, they should be call Pub cruises on the river.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
On 2/10/2022 at 12:31 AM, Anton_Cloche said:

I have to wonder how long Donnie will keep 'watching over' and being Timothy's (and by extension, Stephen and Randy) Guardian Angel.

In other stories and genres, Angels-in-waiting normal 'see the light' and 'ascend' when their job is done (often appearing in a final 'visit' to those left here).

👼

 

I expect Donnie will do the same, but when,,,,,,,,,, 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..