Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 971 Words
  • 2,293 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Adam Blake - 126. Chapter 126

Friday morning, the copter landed, we boarded and took off for the heliport. The plane was waiting, it was a larger plane than what we usually used. We had one extra guest which I sort of had an idea she would be with us. Billy was all smiles. As soon as we took off, Hans and Josef prepared a light lunch. Anton, sat beside his grandmother, holding hands. He still was using a crutch for his right leg, the left was completely healed.

With the time difference, we land in the evening. Frau Muller wanted to go home. Hans convinced her to stay in the Palace and go home in the morning.

Billy and I decided to run in the morning and then have breakfast with the others. Hans agreed to run with us, it was like old times. I had picked out some small hills to strengthen Billy’s leg muscles. I’d do this each time we came home to Liechtenstein.

The morning run was exciting since this was the first time Billy and I had run together for several months. The uphill runs were interesting as Billy started to huff and puff a little but I knew he would stick to it, and he did. Arriving back at the Palace, I made him sit in the steam room until his muscles started to relax. Then I began to massage his legs and in no time he was ready to run again, only we didn’t. I told him to soak in the hot tub for 30 minutes and then get dressed for breakfast.

I thought that with all of us sitting at the breakfast table would be a good time to approach the Prince Apartments. “Hans, do you have an update on the construction of the Prince Apartment building?”

“Yes, sir, according to my latest reports they are ready for occupancy.”

“Frau Muller, would you mind if we stop there on the way to taking you home?” I knew she would agree. Anton decided for her. So that was the plan. I nodded to Gerry and as we finished breakfast, he and the other boys left. Josef had arranged a vehicle for them to drive to the apartments before we left. Billy, Susanna, Frau Muller, Marie, and I rode with Hans to the apartments. There was no sign of the children so I knew they were hiding.

In the entryway, we met Olga, Hans introduced her to everyone. We took the elevator to the third floor. “Hans, can we see one of the apartments.”

“Yes, sir, we just finished this apartment last week.”

Of course, the apartment was Frau Muller’s apartment. When Hans open the door, I watched the expression on Frau Muller’s face. She looked confused, that furniture looked like hers but it couldn’t be. Hans put his arm around her shoulders and led her to the large window that overlooked the lake. In my imagination, I could see the emotion passing through Frau Muller.

There was a knock on the door, I opened the door and invited Frau Muller’s next-door neighbor and good friend in. She made a beeline to the woman in Hans’s arms. Then the surprised expressions on Frau Muller’s face. The two of them began to speak too fast for any of us to understand.

“Where is Anton?”

I could tell Frau Muller was beginning to worry about her grandson. Gerry went and turned on the TV and FaceTime. Anton was calling to his grandmother. “Where are you?”

“I’m in an apartment on the first floor. Graham is in charge of all the electronics and satellite systems for this apartment building. I’m coming up.”

Wasn’t long before Anton and Graham entered the apartment. “See Grandmother, we can talk each day when I’m at school.”

“Hans, has all of her furniture been moved?”

“Yes, sir, some of it was in bad shape but I had that all fixed. I also ordered an extra bed for the second bedroom. The ladies will show her how to use the new appliances, the cupboards and refrigerator are all stocked. Graham will drive all of the people living here to the market. I think when all of this settles in, she’ll be happy.”

“Good, let’s round up the boys, leave Anton here. We’ll see him before we go home.”

“Father, I think Anton would be happy to stay here and attend the University in the city, It’s a good school that has students from all over western Europe. “

“You might be right. His grandmother needs to see that he’s ok. I think he needs his grandmother as well. Let’s discuss this with him tomorrow.”

 

For the next couple of days, we ran through the hills. Billy was getting the stride and began to enjoy running in the hills.

It seemed like time flies and it was time to go home. After a discussion, we agreed that Anton would stay with his grandmother but would keep in contact with the school through FaceTime.

The flight home was interesting as we listened to Billy talking about being in Liechtenstein. He had to mention to Susanna that the best part was that she was there with him.

Arriving at the Heliport, we boarded the helicopter and flew to the school. The boys were there to greet us. Johnny grabbed Billy and they began to talk about running.

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 21
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Good to hear Anton is healing really well, another awesome trip and Billy is really going to be great in the Olympics

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Can Adam get us an apartment please, I think there needs to be an elderly gay couple in the apartment block. the ladies would love to spoil us; just imagine all the home cooking they would bring round to us. goodness! Did I call us an elderly gay couple? I guess we are as we are both .... this year, it's a big one and the number comes after 5 followed by a zero... Now I do feel old😭😭:thankyou:

Love how Anton has chosen to stay with his Grandma and go to the local school. At least he is in school now, unlike when we first met him.

I'm looking forward to the battle with the Guardians now though... I think it will be interesting to see what happens. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Likely the right decision for Anton. Hopefully it’s a successful recovery for him. Thank you. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Everything is starting to shape up nicely, lets see how the adoptions go and the demise of the old trustees!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
11 hours ago, drsawzall said:

Everything is starting to shape up nicely, lets see how the adoptions go and the demise of the old trustees!

I think the Ambassador will be playing behind the scenes on this project.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
11 hours ago, mfa607 said:

Likely the right decision for Anton. Hopefully it’s a successful recovery for him. Thank you. 

It is the right decision. Anton will be a friend to Gerry

  • Like 4
Link to comment
11 hours ago, Kev said:

Can Adam get us an apartment please, I think there needs to be an elderly gay couple in the apartment block. the ladies would love to spoil us; just imagine all the home cooking they would bring round to us. goodness! Did I call us an elderly gay couple? I guess we are as we are both .... this year, it's a big one and the number comes after 5 followed by a zero... Now I do feel old😭😭:thankyou:

Love how Anton has chosen to stay with his Grandma and go to the local school. At least he is in school now, unlike when we first met him.

I'm looking forward to the battle with the Guardians now though... I think it will be interesting to see what happens. 

Yes Anton is happy and sis his grandmother. He is totally healed and can walk as well as anyone. Those trustees never give up but Adam is having his bank checking to see if any deposits were made to our English friends,

BTW add 20 to you day and you come close to mine. so don't fret, you have plenty of kicking around to do

  • Like 4
Link to comment
11 hours ago, mikedup said:

Good to hear Anton is healing really well, another awesome trip and Billy is really going to be great in the Olympics

Yes Billy will prove Adam right

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..