Jump to content

Adam Blake

   (3 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Coming of Age

A lesson in education

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (11 members)

  • Action Packed 3
  • Addictive/Pacing 8
  • Characters 8
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 11
  • World Building 6

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Christopher

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

The story of one man's dream and the reality that followed. Often times, on social media platforms, some try to accumulate as many followers as possible. All Adam wanted to do was enrich the lives of everyone he encountered regardless of who followed ... and the masses did! Excellent in every possible sense of the word and a must read for everyone. 

Response from the author:

Thank you Chris. I was little concerned about posting this story, I didn't expect readers to like it but I'm glad I did post it. My readers provided the feedback that justified my taking a chance and posting the story.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
chris191070

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This is the story of Adam. A young man with a mission

He starts out as a simple teacher with a belief that all children can be educated successfully.

This starts Adam on a mission to change the education system. He gets a job at a prestigious Accademy and this is where Adam's life becomes interesting.

When Adam started at the Academy he didn't realise he was on a mission not just to weed out the rubbish, but improve the Academy for everyone.

Adam had a cabin where he went to when not at the Academy to relax and that's where we meet Marie who becomes integral to Adam's life.

Whether it started that way Adam soon found a place in the boys hearts as there surrogate father.

One boy in particular became very special to Adam early on and that was Gerry. A young boy who is badly in need of fatherly love at a difficult time in his life.

You need to read this story to understand how Adam changed the lives of the many children he met within the Academy and outside the Academy.

This is one of the best stories I've had the pleasure of reading on GA and It comes highly recommended to all.

Response from the author:

Thank you Chris. With your permission I'll use this when I publish the story as a recommendation 

  • Like 2
Link to review
mate

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

After having read this story third time, I'm still baffled of the beauty of the story line: a teacher, who has his own idea of how to make young men learn while having good time and fun, is selected to a remote school for privileged students from different countries and starts a revolution. The teacher fights for his students, and gets their support to fight further. 

This is a long story, but there is not a dull moment with it, just cry, grin and laugh along the story.

Thank you for writing a great novel!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..