Jump to content
  • Join For Free and Get Notified of New Chapters!

    Are you enjoying a great story and want to get an alert or email when a new chapter is posted? Join now for free and follow your favorite stories and authors!  You can even choose to get daily or weekly digest emails instead of getting flooded with an email for each story you follow. 

     

    Headstall
  • Author
  • 221 Words
  • 1,427 Views
  • 32 Comments

Headstall's Reflections - 8. Chapter 8- Prompt 15 Free Verse- Beautiful Mess

Warning: Adult theme

For my valentine.

Headstall’s Reflections

 

 

Chapter 8- Beautiful Mess

 

 

Invitation sent through glittering pools of need

Begins beautiful, the mess that is love

Eyelashes flutter on whiskered cheeks while teeth explore

And tongues flick... teasing, tasting, meeting

Names whispered as fingertips impersonate air

And breeze across taut skin

That heats--scalds--as bodies arch, stretch, and seek

Responses quicken in duet with desperate breathing

Promises of love become oaths of always

Forever sworn

And a joining starts from within

Cool fingers stroke through hair... tingling scalp

Claiming and begging both

Welcoming invasion

While the Lord’s name is invoked in vain,

Over and over and over

Writhing, straining, pulsing

Onslaught of sounds become fuel

As pebbled flesh pleads to be ignited

Choreography in flames,

Feeding an inferno

Clenching eyes, clenching teeth, clenching muscles

And unclenching hearts that dare to open

Receiving, giving, sharing

Until delicious agony crescendos

Temporarily sated, but not completed

Never completed

Weight falls into love’s embrace

Mingled, mashed, damp

As fingertips talk to a tenderized spine

In the silent language of lovers

Saying all that needs to be heard

Withdrawal is inevitable, a loss for both

Two sighs sound at the beautiful mess of love

La petite mort, ah glorious rebirth

To body, mind and soul

I am alive… I live and I love

An interlude needed...

Copyright © 2017 Headstall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19

Story Discussion Topic

Open Club · 69 members · Last active

A fan club for Headstall to chat about his stories as well as home to CoTT House of Cards Chat Topic

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Wow. That was... hot! :worship: (Fanning myself) I feel like a voyeur reading this :blushing: , but the imagery was breathtaking. I could almost hear the panting breaths and the racing heartbeats. I hope everyone has the opportunity to feel that level of passion in their lives.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/20/2016 06:53 AM, LitLover said:

Wow. That was... hot! :worship: (Fanning myself) I feel like a voyeur reading this :blushing: , but the imagery was breathtaking. I could almost hear the panting breaths and the racing heartbeats. I hope everyone has the opportunity to feel that level of passion in their lives.

Thanks, Lit. I wrote it, and then thought maybe I shouldn't post it. I hope the love comes across, because this was about the passion that love ignites. Thanks for the kind words, and the wonderful review... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment

Gary, this was really beautiful :wub:

 

After reading this poem, I consider it to be one of the best love making scenes I've ever read. Heck, all of your love making scenes you have written are also high up there :)
They are never boringly clinical or pornographically crass. They are perfect, highlighting the love, romance, and intimacy of sex.

 

And yeah... like Lit said, it was hot! :*)

 

Lastly, I do hope that my first experience is as much of a beautiful mess as this poem.

 


Thank you for sharing this amazing poem Gary :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/20/2016 08:02 AM, Drew Espinosa said:

Gary, this was really beautiful :wub:

 

After reading this poem, I consider it to be one of the best love making scenes I've ever read. Heck, all of your love making scenes you have written are also high up there :)

They are never boringly clinical or pornographically crass. They are perfect, highlighting the love, romance, and intimacy of sex.

 

And yeah... like Lit said, it was hot! :*)

 

Lastly, I do hope that my first experience is as much of a beautiful mess as this poem.

 

 

Thank you for sharing this amazing poem Gary :hug:

Thank you, Drew. I'm so pleased you liked something so personal. It appears you understood the intention behind this, and that means so much... lovemaking is a wondrous, beautiful thing, and when there is real love attached... well, let's just say I wish that for you... there is nothing on this earth like it. You made my day, little buddy... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment
On 02/20/2016 08:12 AM, Caz Pedroso said:

Wonderful Gary :heart:

 

Beautiful, loving, mesmerising, drool inducing, hot.... I could go on ;)

 

:hug:

Thank you, Caz... no need to go on, but you can if you want to :) . I especially loved the "loving, mesmerising'... glad you thought so, my friend. I'll take the hug too. Thanks for the wonderful review, Caz... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment

Gary, what profound expression of love and loving. The images and the tempo had me swept up in the passion of the verse. Perfect.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Written by a man missing his lover.
However that lover is special to him, desired, wanted and there is a bond in that relationship. Each word you have chosen and placed carefully on the page tells us, shows the reader what that bond is, and what it means.
More than hot, this poem describes the poet's love in it's physical form, for his lover. I think you've done it beautifully, Gary.
tim xo

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/20/2016 08:27 AM, Parker Owens said:

Gary, what profound expression of love and loving. The images and the tempo had me swept up in the passion of the verse. Perfect.

Thanks, Parker. I had jotted down some notes a day or two ago, but I'm glad you mentioned the tempo. I felt it as I composed this... the same urgency of what was depicted caught me up as I wrote this with one image moving to the next. It literally flowed out as my mind experienced each feeling. It was very satisfying(pun not intended) lol. Thanks for such an encouraging, supportive review. I'll take "Perfect" any day... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment

Truly intense. I can't seem to turn off that conspiratorial smile I get everytime I read something so intimate. When love and passion come together in harmonic symphony, the result must be only idolized at its magnificence. Whoever can stir up those feelings inside you, my friend, has to be very special.

 

Enjoy life, Gary. Never forget it. Until next time.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/20/2016 08:29 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Written by a man missing his lover.

However that lover is special to him, desired, wanted and there is a bond in that relationship. Each word you have chosen and placed carefully on the page tells us, shows the reader what that bond is, and what it means.

More than hot, this poem describes the poet's love in it's physical form, for his lover. I think you've done it beautifully, Gary.

tim xo

Yeah, tim... exactly! I love every word of this review, because you totally understand. You get it because you feel it. I didn't want this to be 'hot'... I wanted that to be a byproduct of the feeling I put here. This is an ode to someone special, and what he gives me... a testament I give unabashedly... thank you for an awesome review, my friend... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment
On 02/20/2016 08:40 AM, bignick said:

Truly intense. I can't seem to turn off that conspiratorial smile I get everytime I read something so intimate. When love and passion come together in harmonic symphony, the result must be only idolized at its magnificence. Whoever can stir up those feelings inside you, my friend, has to be very special.

 

Enjoy life, Gary. Never forget it. Until next time.

Wow! Thank you, Nick. This review is quite poetic. Your third sentence astounds me. I'm so glad I could give you that conspiratorial smile. You returned my gift with another, and it is special indeed. And yes, so is the person this is about. Thank you so much for this, another incredible review... cheers, buddy... Gary...

  • Love 1
Link to comment

There is a completeness that happens when you're making love with the right person. A feeling so profound. You were able to lay that here with clarity Gary. This is beautiful. The mood fervent and fiery, and your words impassioned.

 

I'll need a glass of wine now.. :P... Loved it Gary.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/20/2016 08:54 AM, Defiance19 said:

There is a completeness that happens when you're making love with the right person. A feeling so profound. You were able to lay that here with clarity Gary. This is beautiful. The mood fervent and fiery, and your words impassioned.

 

I'll need a glass of wine now.. :P... Loved it Gary.

Wow! Another review that sings! Thank you, Def, for getting this the way you have. With poetry, you never know if readers will feel what you do when you write something, and that's okay, if they don't, but it is truly fulfilling when they do. You obviously do. Thank you so much, and I'll join you in that wine, my dear friend... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment

Lit called it when she said this was "hot". It is that and so much more! It's a beautifully written scene of making love with the one that matters most.
Kudos Gary...you did well this one. :thumbup:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/20/2016 09:38 AM, Reader1810 said:

Lit called it when she said this was "hot". It is that and so much more! It's a beautifully written scene of making love with the one that matters most.

Kudos Gary...you did well this one. :thumbup:

Thank you so much, Reader. It's nice that you saw it as a scene.... that's how I saw it too. The feeling behind it was the point, and I'm glad you saw that point. Thank you for the awesomely kind words, and the wonderful review... I'm feeling really good about how this poem was received. Cheers, my dear friend... Gary...

Link to comment
On 02/20/2016 12:02 PM, pzetts3 said:

Ahhh Gary only two words. Achingly beautiful.

Thank you, pzetts! So nice of you to say. Whether you write a long review, or short, it's always perfect. "Achingly beautiful" is awesome to hear... Again, thank you, my friend... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment

You have put into words the beauty of making love. You have shown that it is more than just satisfying a carnal appetite.
Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

Link to comment
On 02/20/2016 03:16 PM, R J Drew said:

You have put into words the beauty of making love. You have shown that it is more than just satisfying a carnal appetite.

Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you, R J. I appreciate the kind words and the review. I'm pleased that readers saw more than the sexual part... it was as you say... more than carnal appetite... it is a poem of love. Much appreciated... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment
On 02/21/2016 12:47 AM, dughlas said:

And this is love ...

 

Nicely done.

Yes... it is. Thank you, dugh! I appreciate the review, and the kind words. Take care, my friend... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment

I am a bit late with reviewing, but this one was still on my list.
On reading again, I had the same sensation as the first time: such a masculine love-poem.
Everyone deserves the experience of making love the way you give it form so beautifully. The passion burns the screen. Glad you decided to post it. Thanks for that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/02/2016 02:40 AM, J.HunterDunn said:

I am a bit late with reviewing, but this one was still on my list.

On reading again, I had the same sensation as the first time: such a masculine love-poem.

Everyone deserves the experience of making love the way you give it form so beautifully. The passion burns the screen. Glad you decided to post it. Thanks for that.

It's never too late, Peter. I like that you call it a masculine love poem. This one came from the heart... an ode to loving when being in love. Thank you so much for coming back to this and giving me your thoughts... I am pleased it affected you... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment

Reading this poem would make anyone understand that this has been written by someone who misses their lover :) I could totally imagine you sitting in a rocking chair (They are really great, don't judge :angry: ) reminiscing your time together :wub: you did prove that love is not related to age and is just as magical in any age :unsure: reading this make me want to know how love feels like :blushing: thank you for sharing such a personal thing :)
I also take this opportunity to congratulate you and your loved one for what you have :hug: All the Best :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    You probably have a crazy and hectic schedule and find it hard to keep up with everything going on.  We get it, because we feel it too.  Signing up here is a great way to keep in touch and find something relaxing to read when you get a few moments to spare.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..