Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 4,052 Words
  • 2,102 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

ARROW - 116. Chapter 116

I was right, there was no way for Colin and I to have any type of communication. We were no sooner in bed when four young men joined us. I was alright with them joining us. I knew they missed Colin as much as I did.

Morning came and if anyone had seen our bed, they would have been appalled. Between Colin and I, the boys were all in a different position attached to Colin and I in some manner. I managed to extract myself and headed to the bathroom to start my day. As I was finishing, Colin joined me. I got my morning kiss before the boys said they had to go to the bathroom.

Somehow, I got dressed and Colin got ready for the day. We had a little time before breakfast which allowed us to finish packing and tend to the boys. Marie was awake and had started to pack the boys’s suitcases, while Colin and I finished. All packed, we took our suitcases down to the concierge desk. Now we waited for the Grands.

The boys were hungry and wanted to go to the Crepe place but I told them we didn’t have time. “Marcel will have a crepe machine at home and there you can have Crepes as often as you wish.” That seemed to satisfy them. Then they saw the young man who tended to the buffet carrying a basket into the dining room. They knew that basket contained eggs, they started to follow him. “Let’s go, the Grands can play catch up.”

The boys were at the buffet, they had their eggs and was reaching for a sausage when we entered. Colin filled their glass with orange juice, help them carrying their tray to an empty table. I took enough eggs for Colin and myself, “I have our eggs, you can bring the coffee and sausages. Marie entered and when she saw us, she headed to the buffet. Breakfast was ell underway when the Grands joined us. The young man brought a coffee pot to the table. Breakfast is a fun time for me. The boys always want to know what are we going to do today, offering suggestions as we go. This morning the subject was Spain.

Colin told them about Carlo and his sheep farm. I was glad he didn’t mentioned anything about eating them. From sheep to goats. They talked about then goats in Italy and from that it was the baseball game. I am always fascinated by how a discussion starts on one subject and ends on a different subject that had a little bearing on the original subject.

Looking at the boys, I made a decision that we will do more traveling together. I promised Colin a trip to Egypt the very first time we visited the Louvre. That will be on my calendar for next year.

Breakfast over, it was time to head to the airport. If one is traveling alone, it takes 10 minutes, at most, to pick up your luggage and head for a taxi. But with this group we had to make pit stops, the ladies needed to check out the gift shop while the men made their pit stop. I checked us out of the hotel, paid our bill and left a tip for their staff.

The guys were finished, I was going to send the boys to get the Grandmothers and then thought I better do it. The man at the concierge desk, arranged taxis, and we were off to the airport.

The flight to Madrid was only 2 hours. The boys sat together, close enough to keep our eye on them and and their eye on us.

Arriving Madrid, we collected our luggage and headed for the taxi station. I booked us in the same hotel that Colin and I stayed in when we were here on our honeymoon. Colin was ready to have lunch at that restaurant we had paella.

Arriving at the hotel, I had booked rooms for the Grands, for Colin and I and a suite for Marie and the boys. The desk clerk remembered us and mentioned if we were planning on going to have paella for dinner, he would call and tell them we were coming. I remembered standing in line and waiting to be called.

When we got to our room, I told Colin I hope standing in line like we had done before wasn’t going to be a problem,

“This will be a test.”

“You haven’t told me about his physical and what the doctor said.”

“I didn’t have a chance, but there is something putting pressure on a section of his brain that controls the thought process. In Dad, it seems there are times when there are no brakes and what he thinks, or says. The medicine seems to apply the brakes if his system fells. Something like that. There are medical terms for this but it is above my head. Since he has been taking this medicine he seems to be doing better. He played two rounds of golf and watched the tourney. I think that helped.”

“I’m glad he is feeling better. He’s more like the John I knew.”

“What did you think about the new orphanage?”

“I wish it was done and I also want to be there when they move in.”

“I found out something, the State sends to the City money for the orphanage based on the number of children. The City is suppose to send the money to the orphanage but they claim a fee for doing this and now they just realized that having the orphanage out of the city, they will not be getting this fee. The State will send the check directly to Pat. She was quite angry when she heard what the city was doing.”

“Rightly so, I’d be angry as well.”

“Ready for part two?”

“There is more?”

“Yes, the City charges the state property tax since the property is owned by the City. There position is that the State wants them to have an orphanage for children and since the City owns the property the State should pay the City property tax.”

“This sounds ludicrous and how does the State agrees to this.”

“Politics. If the people knew this they would be up in arms.”

“Well Councilman, I assume you will use this in your election speech.”

“I am still investigating the State in this. There is a rotten smell on both sides and the orphanage has paid for it.”

“The new place, Pat will get the money directly, right?”

“Yes”

“But we she will have to pay property tax?”

“No, on paper she will have to pay, we will make a contribution to the orphanage that will cover it and declare it on our federal taxes as a deduction.”

I just smiled. My husband is a smart man. I wanted to discuss the orphanage but there was a knock on our door.

I laughed when Colin opened the door, there were four boys who said they were hungry.

“Get everyone together and we will go and have a hamburger.” The boys looked at me as if I had lost my bearings.

Once everyone was together we walked to the park. I pointed out the palace to Mom and told her they have tours.”

The boys looked around, they read some of the notices concerning the palace. There was a notice about the museum highlighting a special showing of art by Picasso, “Mom, you didn’t send them a cleaning rag as well.”

She laughed, saying no. I looked at her, “Mom, do they have one of my paintings?”

“Yes, the painting of the young man and the sheep.”

I looked at Colin, “Didn’t you give that painting to Carlo?”

“Yes, just before we left he sent a letter, the painting is on loan. From the letter when he was here, he toured the museum and mentioned that he had a painting by a new artist called Arrow. Two weeks later the museum notified him that they wanted to see the painting. He said they didn’t believe him. He took the painting, they did some tests and once they were satisfied they wanted to buy it from him. He said what they offered him was enough for him to leave his dad’s business. He told them no, but they could exhibit the painting.”

“I want to see it before we leave Madrid.”

“Dad, there isn’t a restaurant here.”

“Follow Pop and me.”

When we entered the American Bistro, “We travel all these miles for an American hamburger.”

“Yes, but you can have a Spanish beer here and not in America.”

I don’t think the boys cared where we were, they were hungry. “On our first trip here, we didn’t believe they had this place. The desk clerk told us about this cafe and said it was quite popular.”

I watched the boys, hamburgers, French fries and a soda. “Dad, why don’t they call this Spanish fries instead of French fries.” We all laughed at that. And the amazing thing, it seemed to relax us. The tension and worry about Colin’s dad had disappeared. I knew then that this will be the vacation I had wanted for everyone.

I don’t know how long we sat there. The boys wanted another hamburger but not a whole one. Richie ordered two more burgers, when they cam he cut them in half and now each boy had a half of a burgher. Ronny wanted another soda so he did what Richie did, two more sodas and four glasses. The Grams had another cup of coffee and another beer for the dads. We were relaxed and Paris was behind us.

Walking to the palace, Colin’s mom made arrangements for a tour tomorrow morning. Colin and I had seen the Palace and so we offered the boys a chance to go with the Grands or come with us to the Museum. They opted for the museum.

I suggested we return to our hotel and take a little nap. “Dinner will be late, about 7 tonight so maybe an afternoon nap might be nice.”

“A siesta”

“Yes, a siesta.”

Walking back to our hotel, the boys were happy. They held our hands, 12 and 13 year olds don’t usually walk in public holding a parents hand. But then a boy has the same parent from birth. Our boys share a past that isn’t a family normality, they are adopted and they are close to us and each other. Shared experiences, such as what these boys share, isn’t common in a family.

“Dad, can we take a nap with you and Pop.” I looked at Colin, he nodded yes.

“Only if you promise not to kick or snore.”

“Yes, you guys snored so loudly the hotel called us.”

They laughed, “Pop, you are the one who snores.”

So, with clothes on, we took a nap in our bed.

I had left a call for 5:30. I figured by the time we showered and dressed it would be close to 6:30 and then we had to walk to the restaurant. I knew Colin was looking forward to the paella as was I.

“We have to get Marcel to make paella at home.”

“If not Marcel, then James.”

Thinking about that, my stomach growled. The boys laughed.

When everyone met in the hotel lobby, I explained that we would walk to our restaurant. I explained that one of the staff would come and take our names and the number of people in our party. When tables became empty, they would come out and call our name. This was a test for Colin’s dad.

Again the boys held our hands as we walked to the restaurant. Arriving there, two couples were ahead of us. I went and gave my name and the number of people in our party to the young man at the door.

“I’ll seat you as soon as I seat the two parties ahead of you. It won’t take long.”

The door opened and a waiter came out, the young man I talked to called the name on one of the couples, they entered and then five minutes later, the waiter came back out and called the name of the other couple.

We waited about 20 minutes when we were called. Walking inside, remembering the past times, they had rearranged the tables to seat us as a family. This left one extra table that I knew would be soon filled.

“Armand, no menus?”

“No, Dad, they served only paella here.”

One of the waiters came with a bottle of wine, I let Colin sample it, he nodded okay. The waiter filled everyone’s glass. I saw the look that the Grands gave when he served the wine to the boys as well. In Europe, young children have wine with their meals. This doesn’t lead to alcoholism. I knew our boys have tasted wine at our home and preferred soda or milk, a la Jimmy.

Then came the paella, our waiter took a plate, filled it with paella and set it in front of the ladies, then as he finished from that platter of paella, a new platter was brought, he served the Dads and some of the boys. A new platter came and he finished serving the boys and Colin and I.

I watched the boys, a taste, a smile, and I knew what was next. “Dad, Marcel and Jimmy need to make this at home.”

I looked at the Grands. The moms were doing well, I saw my mother using her fork as she examined the dish. The dads had no problem, they dugged right in. Colin’s mom, said something to my mother and then she started to eat. Marie was sitting next to the boys. They would ask her what this was and she would tell them. Looking at Colin, he was half finished with his dish. The food was good.

The boys, they were smiling. I raised my wine glass and proposed a toast, “Here is to family, may we all remember this day and may the mothers learn how to make paella at home.” Richie started the hey, hey.

The dads had another glass of wine, the moms had a top off, and the boys looked at me as the waiter topped their wine off. Colin had another glass and I passed.

There was no dessert, we didn’t have room for anything more. I thought about a restaurant like this in the States, would it be successful. I needed to discuss this with Marcel.

Finished with our meal, I paid with my credit card and left a nice tip for the staff. Then I remembered this was a family enterprise. Walking out, there was quite a line. I knew that there would be at least three or four couples would be called.

Walking back to the hotel, everyone was smiling. The boys were acting drunk, bumping into Colin and I every chance they got.

I knew they would sleep well tonight.

Heading to our room, I reminded everyone we would have breakfast in the hotel and I had nothing planned for the morning. I could have said sleep as long as you want, the hotel serves breakfast all morning.

Climbing in bed, at last I had a chance to welcome Colin back. Unfortunately someone drank too much wine and was out as soon as his head hit the pillow.

I gave him a kiss, and was asleep in seconds, but not alone. GG decided to visit. “Armand, tomorrow you will be tested again.”

I woke up, be tested again. What did she mean? Now I couldn’t sleep. Somehow, I did fall asleep.

Wakening in the morning, Colin was laying on my chest. I watched as his eyes opened. “How’s the headache?”

“I don’t have a headache. I only drank two glasses of wine last night.”

“You don’t count finishing my wine?”

“There wasn’t much left in your glass.” I laughed my glass was half full.

For the next hour, we chatted, well we started to chat, never finished. We had other business that needed attention.

Dressed for the day, we went for breakfast. You know is someone said to you a big man is looking for you and not nicely, you check out every man you see. That was the way I was that morning, how was I going to be tested.

Breakfast was okay. The buffet had sausages, bread to make toast, fruit and a cook who fried eggs. The dad’s were happy, the cook made scramble eggs for them.

Sitting around the table chatting, “Why is everyone up to today?”

The women were going to tour the Palace, the men were going to hang around the hotel and the boys were coming with us as we check out that museum that has Carlo’s painting.

We agreed to meet for lunch at 1 o’clock at the American restaurant near the park.

We took a taxi to the museum. The boys started to look around, “Pop, do they have artifacts here?”

I handed Colin the brochure I picked up when we entered. He locked, smiling, “Lets go boys.”

While they headed to the section where the brochure indicated there were artifacts, I headed to the art gallery. I wanted to see the painting that Colin gave to Carlo.

On my walk to the art galley, I took my time to observe the works of other artists. They had a few by Picasso. I was standing front of one trying to understand why he painted this canvas entitled Painter and Model. Looking at it and not being able to understanding his intentions, when a group of three young people stopped.

“What do you think of this painting?” At first I thought he was asking his friends. “Sir, what do you think of this painting?”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you were talking to me. To be honest, I was trying to understand what he was trying to convey. By the title I would expect to see something that would indicate who is the painter and who is the model.”

“I told you Andres that this painting is difficult to understand,”

“You just don’t understand what is being conveyed.”

I had to agree with Andres, I didn’t understand what Picasso was trying to convey. As a cubist, his art appealed to people like the man who liked the cleaning rag. I left them behind as I moved toward the galley that had my painting. I took the time to view some of the recognized painters that I had seen before. Then I saw my painting.

Standing a little back from the people who had stopped to look at the painting.

“Who is this artist?” “I don’t know, I’ve never heard of him.” “The picture has a calming effect.” “The young lad looks very happy.”

“Have you ever touched a lamb?”

“No, although I guess they would run away. I’ll bet this lad had this lamb as a pet.”

“I like this painting. It seems to be relaxing to look at it.”

I listened and smiled at the comments. Then I heard, “I guess you prefer this style of painting, Andres.”

“Yes, I do. When you look at this painting, you understand it. The emotions are visible, the other painting I’m not sure what emotion, if any, was being conveyed.”

“You are a realist and you never liked any of the painters who followed the cubist movement.”

“I think the skill of the painter is one who paints life not architecture and name it as people. How can anyone paint a ball with elephant ears and call it awareness.”

“You were at the painting by Picasso, what do you think?”

“To be honest, I would agree with your friend, Andres.”

“You have bad taste as well. I guess you like that painting.”

“Yes I do. I think the artist quite cleverly conveyed the feeling of the love of a young boy toward his pet sheep.”

“I agree, with you sir.”

“Thank you Andres.”

That is when Colin and the boys caught up with me.

“Let’s ask this gentlemen. Sir what do you think of this painting?”

“Since I know the artist, I love this painting.”

“Dad, is that one of your paintings?”

“Shhh”

Andres started to laugh, looking at the painting and the signature, “You are Arrow.”

Colin smiled, “Dad, are you famous?” I smiled.

“Wait until I tell our professor, we met Arrow.” I noticed the other boy was quiet.

“Andres, he won’t believe you. I’ll bet he doesn’t even know this painting exists.”

We left them arguing. It was becoming a loud argument. Other people where looking and I expect a guard to ask them to leave.

“How were the exhibits?”

“Dad, do all museums have exhibits on Egypt?”

“Yes, some are permanent and some are on loan. When we go home, we’ll go to a museum in New York and see how many they have from Egypt.”

Note to myself, add book on Egypt to list.

It was getting close to lunch, so we left the museum. I didn’t get far when Andres caught up with us. “Sir, may I have an autograph ?”

“Are you alone?”

“Yes, they went to discuss cubism. I prefer the masters of olde. When you look at them you can relate.”

“Come with us. I’ll buy your lunch and give you an autograph.”

I introduced Colin and our boys to him. The boys asked him questions about living in Spain, told him about us traveling as a family vacation and we just came from Paris. As a polite young man, he asked them about the trip, what they did in Paris.

Approaching the Cafe for lunch, we saw the Grands and Marie. The boys took over and introduced Andres to them. Since the Grands didn’t speak Spanish, the boys had to interpret. Marie knew a little but she listened to the boys.

Sitting at a table, the boys ordered for themselves and their new friend Andres. I asked the waiter for a blank sheet of paper.

While we waited, the boys kept asking Andres questions. Colin was laughing. The waiter brought me a sheet of paper, one side was a menu the other side was blank.

Sitting there I sketch Andres. By the time our lunch was ready, I had an overall sketch. By the time lunch was over, I finished the sketch and added my arrow.

“Show this to your professor.”

“Keep that, some day it will be worth a lot of money.” I looked at Colin, always the business man.

Richie asked Colin for one of his business cards, He took it and gave it to Andres telling him to keep in touch. I looked at Colin and smiled.

There was no question in my mind, Richie was going to be a successful business man. John’s comment adding another Thomas to their business name meant for Tommy, would be filled by Richie.

I asked the Mom’s and Marie about their tour. That answer took up most of the next hour. Even the dads asked questions.

The boys wanted to take a nap, I knew the last few days their sleep wasn’t a good sleep.

I made arrangements for dinner at the Corral de la Moreria. They asked if we could come early since we had such a large party. That suited me, so we would arrive at 5:30 which means we would leave before the evening show would start.

I told our folks and suggested they have a nap, really I wanted a nap with a certain man.

We were woken by the boys at 5, they were dressed. “Sharp guys” Smiles all around. They had their suits and their shoes shined.

“Colin, we are going to be underdressed with these sharp dressers.”

We met in the lobby at 5 and by the time everyone was ready, we arrives at the Corral at 5:20, 10 minutes early. The Maitre d’ was glad to see us.

Seated, Colin explained to the Grands, I explained to the boys and Marie.

I knew 4 boys would be dancing when we got home. Note number three, dance lessons for the boys.

Copyright © 2022 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 24
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hmm. So much to think about in this chapter.

Was GG's warning: “Armand, tomorrow you will be tested again” simply about Picasso's (and others) 'Cubism' vs Armand's 'realism' style of painting and take place in a museum, or is it going to expand into the greater public? Based on some of the comments by people is the museum, like: “I like this painting. It seems to be relaxing to look at it”, I think Armand passed the test.

As the extended 'family' continues exploring, hungry stomachs are looking for food, and they get a true delight - paella. 

EAST_Paella-8.jpg

Shrimp & Mussel paella

vo7lsp1wl9iz2gro8zhx.jpg

Chicken - Chorizo paella

Served with some great Spanish wines like a crisp 'still' white 'Verdejo' by Castilla y León from the Rudea region; a sparkling white (champagne style) 'Cava' from Catatonia; or a glass of sherry from Jerez in southern Spain. Hmm! 😋 

After another siesta, to let the meal 'settle', it's on to the next adventure stop.

Edited by Anton_Cloche
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 11/4/2022 at 9:37 AM, scrubber6620 said:

What an enjoyable family time in Spain. They handled their different needs and interests without conflict.

Armand's test as GG warned him was easy. He liked and defended his work. Armand was his generous self and gave a drawing at dinner to an interested Spanish student,

I like how Armand is always thinking about possibilities--a new restaurant, trips to New York to see Egyptian artifacts, and a trip next year to Egypt.

Colin's interest and the boys becoming aware of life styles outside pf the USA, forms a basis for anyone who wants to satisfy their love ones.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 11/4/2022 at 10:07 AM, weinerdog said:

I hope John condition isn't something that gets worse to the point where a complicated surgery is need.

They should have posed for a picture with Andres to show his professor surely Andres had a smartphone

John's medication seems to calm him down. I expect the trip might be cut short to get John to the doctors.  Andres will show that picture and as Colin said, it will be worth some money some day.

I think this will be a stop on future trips. Armand will be better known and there will be an entourage of students with him. One of them will Andres.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 11/4/2022 at 11:03 AM, mikedup said:

Let's hope grandad keeps taking the meds , but everyone had an great day I wonder what GG warning was about. The boys continue to have fun and make new friends everywhere, they all seem to enjoy the afternoon naps

GG sometimes warns in advance or tells Armand things in advance. I think she likes to plant seeds and see what happens. The boys are growing closer to Colin and Armand. They are beginning to behave as a well knit family.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
21 hours ago, chris191070 said:

A great time being had in Spain 

A bump in Paris but that seems to be put in the past. Spain is turning out to be a fun time.,

  • Like 5
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Hmm. So much to think about in this chapter.

Was GG's warning: “Armand, tomorrow you will be tested again” simply about Picasso's (and others) 'Cubism' vs Armand's 'realism' style of painting and take place in a museum, or is it going to expand into the greater public? Based on some of the comments by people is the museum, like: “I like this painting. It seems to be relaxing to look at it”, I think Armand passed the test.

As the extended 'family' continues exploring, hungry stomachs are looking for food, and they get a true delight - paella. 

EAST_Paella-8.jpg

Shrimp & Mussel paella

vo7lsp1wl9iz2gro8zhx.jpg

Chicken - Chorizo paella

Served with some great Spanish wines like a crisp 'still' white 'Verdejo' by Castilla y León from the Rudea region; a sparkling white (champagne style) 'Cava' from Catatonia; or a glass of sherry from Jerez in southern Spain. Hmm! 😋 

After another siesta, to let the meal 'settle', it's on to the next adventure stop.

You knew that this was going to get to me. I am answering this and I haven't had my supper yet. When I ate this the first time in Spain, I tried to find restaurants close to my home, I found one. It came close but wasn't the same as I had in Spain. Sometimes your tastes trick you. Subsequent Paella never tasted the same as that first time. If you visit Spain, you must try the paella.

For the group Madrid was a relaxing time for them. The boys met a friend, who someday will remember that meeting.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
On 11/5/2022 at 1:18 PM, Anton_Cloche said:

Hmm. So much to think about in this chapter.

Was GG's warning: “Armand, tomorrow you will be tested again” simply about Picasso's (and others) 'Cubism' vs Armand's 'realism' style of painting and take place in a museum, or is it going to expand into the greater public? Based on some of the comments by people is the museum, like: “I like this painting. It seems to be relaxing to look at it”, I think Armand passed the test.

As the extended 'family' continues exploring, hungry stomachs are looking for food, and they get a true delight - paella. 

EAST_Paella-8.jpg

Shrimp & Mussel paella

vo7lsp1wl9iz2gro8zhx.jpg

Chicken - Chorizo paella

Served with some great Spanish wines like a crisp 'still' white 'Verdejo' by Castilla y León from the Rudea region; a sparkling white (champagne style) 'Cava' from Catatonia; or a glass of sherry from Jerez in southern Spain. Hmm! 😋 

After another siesta, to let the meal 'settle', it's on to the next adventure stop.

Man stop! It is bad enough just reading about it, but you adding the pictures is making a fat boy hungry! Middle GA isn't the best place to find good Paella. Now there is a great Resort down in Orlando that has some outstanding Paella. But can't just hop in the car and get there within 5 hours. I do love the Shrimp, Scallop & Mussel Paella that is served there.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, pickuptoy said:

Man stop! It is bad enough just reading about it, but you adding the pictures is making a fat boy hungry! Middle GA isn't the best place to find good Paella. Now there is a great Resort down in Orlando that has some outstanding Paella. But can't just hop in the car and get there within 5 hours. I do love the Shrimp, Scallop & Mussel Paella that is served there.

Best bet may be Atlanta, certainly 'nada' in Macon. You could Google 'authentic Iberian Paella' to find something, however two caveats. First, look for small restaurants with limited menu, as it usually means they focus on quality. Second, you shouldn't pay more than $30 - $40 for 'Paella for two'. If all you are getting is 12 each of mussels, Jumbo shrimp, scallops, & chorizo, and maybe chicken, you are overpaying IMHO for a dish that is 80% rice (better be saffron).

Edited by Anton_Cloche
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Thank you! I am up in Atlanta at least once a week or passing thru. will have to check it out. Enjoy the rest of the story!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Arrow's test was not as ominous as GG' warning sounded.  The family got introduced to another new person Andres, in Spain. It would have been nice to see some of Andres' paintings. Is there a tie in with the artist Jean mentioned?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..